Not sure if I should focus on her happiness in the long or short term

10 hours ago, Krombopulos said:

as you can tell from the details I disclosed above, I do have a life and a personality.

I saw you received your certificate and you bragged about your physique, but I don't see that you have any interests other than going to the strip club.

What do you do for fun? What are you involved in? Do you play sports, play a musical instrument, do art of any kind, do outdoor activities? Involved in clubs or community events?

42 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I saw you received your certificate and you bragged about your physique, but I don't see that you have any interests other than going to the strip club.

What do you do for fun? What are you involved in? Do you play sports, play a musical instrument, do art of any kind, do outdoor activities? Involved in clubs or community events?

It wasn't meant to be a brag, I just stated it as another often desirable quality I have and I didn't brag about it to her. She merely found my Insta and stumbled on it herself.

I don't do a whole lot for fun. Working out is usually fun but sometimes I view it as work, just like programming and Spanish lessons. For fun I like socializing, playing cards I guess, I wouldn't say I have a lot of fun nor am I involved in much. I lift weights and run but I don't play an instrument or do any kind of art or outdoor activity. I'm really fond of the community I've chosen. I usually go to tech seminars when they have them at the library, participate in holiday events(handing out candy for Halloween, lighting of the Christmas tree, etc).

20 hours ago, Krombopulos said:

I know it was said that I need therapy, I still have to disagree. After all that's been said, do I really sound like someone who needs it?

Yes. But it doesn't matter what most of us think and agree on.  What matters is that you disagree and see no problem, so all you can do is keep doing what you're doing, but I doubt you'll find a happy, healthy or successful relationship.  It doesn't seem to bother you either way, so carry on.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Krombopulos said:

So I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice and concern, I appreciate it. I went to the club again to see her and I realized she really does have zero interest in being with me. I earned a computer programming cert. (which she heart reacted on facebook when I shared the news), she knows I speak Spanish as a second language and she's seen my lean and athletic body via my Instagram yet I can tell 10/10 she doesn't see me as a romantic partner and never will. In my mind, I've done everything right. I wish I could just ask her what she wants me to be so I can try to obtain it, but I doubt she wants a guy like that. Although I'm kinda disappointed, it's okay. At this point I believe even the idea of shooting that video with me wasn't one-hundred percent sincere and that it'll never happen. Again, kinda disappointed but it's whatever. She'll always have a special place in my heart but it's just not gonna happen. Like tonight when we went back for a private "dance", instead of dancing I was able to give her a back massage and just sit with her for a little while and it's one of the nicest times I've had a in a really long time. 

Hopefully someday I'll meet someone who appreciates me, what I have to offer and my versatility. I still see no real value in my opinions or identity, as long as someone makes me feel good, makes me feel cared about, then I'd rather just agree with them on everything save for maybe a few key areas. It would actually make me feel better not having to think about things and letting my beloved tell me what to think. I know a lot of you have said my chance are bleak with such a mindset but as you can tell from the details I disclosed above, I do have a life and a personality. Some of you may envision me as this brooding "simp" but it's simply not the case. Chances are if you put me in a room with 10 other guys you wouldn't be able to point me out and say, "IT'S HIM!"

I know it was said that I need therapy, I still have to disagree. After all that's been said, do I really sound like someone who needs it?

Well there is that expression "barking up the wrong tree". There probably are women out there who would want to date you but you've been investing all your attention and money into the stripper.

To be honest, even if she wasn't a stripper and just an ordinary friend of yours, she might still not be interested in you. It's good that you got an education and you have an athletic body, but sometimes there is just no chemistry and someone just isn't romantically interested in you. 

I think also it can depend on how many options people have. People who are very attractive, as I'm guessing this girl is, tend to have more people into them. She meets hundreds of guys every day and probably has thousands of admirers on Only Fans. She probably has like at least a hundred guys asking her out every day. You have a HUGE amount of competition. 

I don't think being desperate or a pushover is attractive so this is where other guys might be winning over you. You were trying too hard with her and in the end she might prefer guys who don't constantly throw themselves at her. 

If you want a real relationship then I think you should start trying to date other women. Of course you're not doing anything wrong seeing the stripper but it sounds like you're spending too much time (and money) on her. Maybe you should try to join Meetup groups, dance classes, cooking classes, do online dating. Find other ways to meet women. 

• Like 2