I had some successful flirting with a girl at work. Now she's in her home country maybe coming back. How or should I still pursue at all?

Rejo

I was working with this girl for some weeks. I flirted with her and though at the beginning, she didn't show much interest, then I passed some tests, but I made a mistake walking away when I misinterpreted that she had lost interest and she was really chasing me. I can't get over because I like her and I really want to get to know her

Now she's in her home country finishing her studies, planning to maybe come back to where I live. She's got some friends in the company. I'm not sure who they are, but I can find them if I want. There are people who speak her language and I can find these other girls to ask for her number if she's agreed to talk to me on the phone. I'm not sure whether I should do it or not, since some friend told me, I'd be showing neediness and that may look creepy and make her freak out.

I know she's busy back home at the time. There's a good chance that she's coming back. I want to make up for walking away because I like her, and I don't want to run after her like crazy in case she comes back to my company. I can't forget her and I want to know if I still have a chance.

I'm probably not staying working there forever and she may not come back directly to my workplace. Like I said I don't want to go running after her deseperately if I see her, so I don't look dumb, creepy or weak. So I'm wondering if I should try to get her number to talk to her and  take my last chance.

I like her and I feel bad at not noticing that she was "following" me the last day I saw her. I feel like I lost a great chance of getting a gf and I want to take the last chance.

Now... about what I'm saying: is it that creepy/needy/weak in any way or proper? Should I still do these inquiries or is it better to follow my friend's advice to let her go? I don't want to get humilliated or look like a creep at my workplace, so I'd appreciate any advice.

1 hour ago, Rejo said:

I flirted with her and though at the beginning, she didn't show much interest, then I passed some tests, but I made a mistake walking away when I misinterpreted that she had lost interest and she was really chasing me.

What sort of tests? 

And can you elaborate on how she was chasing you? 

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

See if she will accept a friend request on social media.  Do not just contact her out of the blue.

I agree with this, OP. Start here. See what happens. 

• Thanks 1