6 months relationship, she left me because i took her for granted

boze

1 hour ago, lostandhurt said:

That is the first stage of acceptance.  It is becoming real and you feel it which is perfectly fine. Feel like crap for a little while and then you will realize the world didn't stop spinning and your life is just fine without her in it.  In time you will look back and see this as a blessing.

Keep busy, hang out with friends and get back to all the stuff you used to do that you put on the side for the last 6 months.  Basically get back to your life.

It is a good thing you cannot see any of her social media, it will only prolong the pain anyways.

Lost

thanks, i don't think i am in acceptance, i feel more i am into panic mode en want to reach out to her so bad, i'm asking to myself why she put everything private on facebook eventhough i kinda know it, it's painful damn, i hurt my belly and it gives me diarrhea (sorry saying this) it's weird how emotions can affect our body. 😞

6 hours ago, boze said:

she probably got a new bf i don't see why she would do that if not

She doesn't want people she isn't Friends with to see her content. And she probably knows you're still keeping an eye on her and she doesn't like it. 

This is what happens sometimes when people break up. And it's often for the best. Keeping tabs on her would significantly delay your healing.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

She doesn't want people she isn't Friends with to see her content. And she probably knows you're still keeping an eye on her and she doesn't like it. 

This is what happens sometimes when people break up. And it's often for the best. Keeping tabs on her would significantly delay your healing.  

yeah i know, but i don't think i want to heal or something, i think i want her back 😞 and i just don't know how should i behave to get another chance.

3 minutes ago, boze said:

yeah i know, but i don't think i want to heal or something, i think i want her back 😞 and i just don't know how should i behave to get another chance.

That ship has sailed, OP. 

You don't have to heal if you don't want to, but it doesn't mean she won't move on anyway. And then where will you be? 

15 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

That ship has sailed, OP. 

You don't have to heal if you don't want to, but it doesn't mean she won't move on anyway. And then where will you be? 

why i see couple getting back together often, and why for me, ship is sailed, i'm always wondering that, but i can understand yes

14 minutes ago, boze said:

why i see couple getting back together often, and why for me, ship is sailed, i'm always wondering that, but i can understand yes

You're making the mistake of assuming that a couple reconciling is a wise choice.

It often leads to another break-up. In 40 years, I have known only two couples that broke up, got back togther .- and have stayed together, even years later. Everyone else lasted maybe another few months before it imploded again. 

It won't happen in this case because you two started on an unhealthy foot. Without a solid foundation of a lot longer than 6 months, it is just not realistic to expect this to work out well. 

6 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

You're making the mistake of assuming that a couple reconciling is a wise choice.

It often leads to another break-up. In 40 years, I have known only two couples that broke up, got back togther .- and have stayed together, even years later. Everyone else lasted maybe another few months before it imploded again. 

It won't happen in this case because you two started on an unhealthy foot. Without a solid foundation of a lot longer than 6 months, it is just not realistic to expect this to work out well. 

some people claimed that their short interests (a few weeks/months) came back more often than their long relationship, so i guess it depends too ? i don't know. but yes i agree with you that people who broke up, when they get back together, it often break again.

13 minutes ago, boze said:

some people claimed that their short interests (a few weeks/months) came back more often than their long relationship, so i guess it depends too ? i don't know. but yes i agree with you that people who broke up, when they get back together, it often break again.

My experience does not reflect that, personally. 

Short relationships don't have the same foundation, memories and shared experiences that make longer relationships more tempting to try to rebuild. 

7 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

My experience does not reflect that, personally. 

Short relationships don't have the same foundation, memories and shared experiences that make longer relationships more tempting to try to rebuild. 

so basically, if i want another chance with her, i should reach out and not wait for her if she want to reach out ? i mean, if i have 5% of chance of getting her back, i just dont want to hurt it by doing something stupid, thank you

1 minute ago, MissCanuck said:

I don't you have another chance, OP. 

Whether you reach out to her or not is not likely to make a difference. I'm sorry but I just don't see it happening here. 

thank you for your reply 😞

9 hours ago, boze said:

so basically, if i want another chance with her, i should reach out and not wait for her if she want to reach out ? i mean, if i have 5% of chance of getting her back, i just dont want to hurt it by doing something stupid, thank you

What indications has she given you that make you believe she wants to reconcile?

You do know that in order to reconcile, BOTH of the people have to want it, not just one.