My husband spent 10 minutes at his friend's house, but his friends Mom was.

My husband spent at least 10 minutes inside with his mom apparently trying to figure out where his friend was. When my husband first told me this yesterday he never mentioned actually going inside of their house, but now he did. My husband, his friend, and his friends mom all work together. Now normally I wouldn't think much of that but last week my husband told me if I wanted to be an "adult webcam model" to bring in some extra money I could...

Is this just... idk weird to anyone else?

56 minutes ago, Married28F said:

His mom is a bit attractive and close to our age. I guess I am just worried that maybe he has lost interest in me.

Again, as the other poster asked, what does this have to do with his odd statement that you could be a webcam model if you wanted to? There's doesn't seem to be any relevance.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Married28F said:

His mom is a bit attractive and close to our age. I guess I am just worried that maybe he has lost interest in me.

I have to admit I have a major problem understanding any of your posts.  His mom is close to his and your age and you think he's interested in his mother?  😕.  Can you please clarify because nothing makes sense (to me).

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Married28F said:

My husband spent at least 10 minutes inside with his mom apparently trying to figure out where his friend was. When my husband first told me this yesterday he never mentioned actually going inside of their house, but now he did. My husband, his friend, and his friends mom all work together. Now normally I wouldn't think much of that but last week my husband told me if I wanted to be an "adult webcam model" to bring in some extra money I could...

Is this just... idk weird to anyone else?

Are you both short on cash? If so the first thing I'd look into is his possible penchant for paying for services like the above. If you are suspicious of your husband's activities or any infidelity you know there's no trust in the relationship. Go to a doctor and get tested for STDs, see a lawyer privately should you need legal advice and live merrily the rest of your life not worrying about where a lying, cheating spouse is when he gets his facts wrong when telling a story.

4 hours ago, Married28F said:

my husband told me if I wanted to be an "adult webcam model" to bring in some extra money.

Where did this come from? Are both of you employed?

Why would he want to pimp you out? Is this some fantasy or are you two that hard up for money and jobs?

And what if your friends, family, employers, neighbors, etc. see you?

Don't do anything you regret. Keep in mind once it's out there, it's out there forever.