Tried but failed

ynguns251

I am really sad today as my girlfriend broke up with me again.  We have dated for over two years and I love her very much but every month she seems to get really mad about everything and she says it's her pms but I think it is also stress from her job.  She is so good with my daughter who is 7 and also my dog who she loves and watches a lot. I really think she gets upset when I pick my daughter up and gave to see my ex which is unfortunately a situation that is not going away anytime soon.  We have been arguing a lot lately and she keeps breaking up with me then gets back together.  I act stupid at times but this past week she was really being rude to me and just crabby as hell.  I was with her and my daughter on Saturday and she was mad at me because when I picked up my daughter I stopped by Petsmart to look at dogs for adoption with my daughter and her mother (my ex).  She was mad and was saying that I should "Just get back with her" and I don't know why she gets like this?   We went to eat and when we got home she said "I am leaving" and she was taking my dog with her and my daughter was crying and I went to grab my dog and she hit me with the leash saying I am not keeping the dog and then called the cops on me.  I was so mad at her for this as my poor 7 y/o daughter had to witness this and she left.  I was so stressed out because my ex hopefully won't find out about this as she would try and keep my daughter away from me and I fought hard enough to get her.  I have never been violent and I really do love her but she now refuses to give my dog back and says she doesn't want anything to do with me ever again.  

The dog is not hers, right?  Then you can contact police about that.  I have no idea why she is acting like that about your dog!  Fps, lady 😕 .

As for her 'moods', maybe she has some other kind of underlying issue's for why she is so nasty?

Either way, your daughter is number one!  And you are obviously continuing to accept this woman;s mind games by letting her 'end things', then let her come back.

You just be done with it all.  Seeing her behaviour as of late says plenty.

As as for your daughter & her mom getting a dog, that is really up to them.  Not you. ( you two are no longer involved.. so you should only really be dealing with her in regards to your child, only).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Theft is theft, doesn't matter if it is a dog.

This relationship is now affecting your daughter emotionally and possible custody wise so who do you value more your gf or your daughter?

Your gf is acting jealous, manic, disrespectful, emotionally abusive and now physically abusive.  Tell us again why you want to continue with her?

Are you afraid of being alone?  How alone will you feel when you don't get to see your daughter very often?

Tell your gf to return the dog or you will be forced to call the authorities.  If she doesn't then get the proof that the dog is yours and call the police.  It is that simple.

Once you get the dog back go total no contact and never look back.  You know your daughter is learning what a relationship looks like by watching you.  Is this what you want her to grow up thinking this is what a healthy relationship is supposed to be like?

Lost

PS  I jut read your other threads on you gf as it sounded familiar.  You spent 20K and it took 4 years to get joint custody and you are allowing this crazy acting woman to jeopardize all that?  You need to get your priorities straight.  She needs to go for good.

Edited by lostandhurt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, ynguns251 said:

I act stupid at times

What does this mean? 

Why would she take your dog away from you? Are there any alcohol or substance abuse issues with you or her? 

Nevermind the dog. File a police report and have it returned to you. Your partner is volatile and it contributes to an unstable home for your daughter.

• Thanks 1

I just don't know why she felt the need to call the cops to my house as I was not hurting anyone.  My daughter said she knows I didn't do anything wrong and said she is not saying anything about it to her mom and even if she does I never caused any harm to anyone but the fact that her mother will know will make her be even more rude to me when I see my daughter.  I only hope my daughter keeps this quiet.  

37 minutes ago, ynguns251 said:

I never caused any harm to anyone but the fact that her mother will know will make her be even more rude to me when I see my daughter.  I only hope my daughter keeps this quiet.  

Seriously?

That is really unfair and inappropriate, OP. You have this volatile and abusive woman in your life, and you're hoping your daughter shuts her mouth about it? It falls on you to provide a peaceful and stable home environment so if you're failing to do so, your daughter has every right to speak up and let her mom know. You choose the behaviour (taking this woman back again and again), you choose the consequences (less time with your daughter) 

You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities and do a better job parenting. 

Edited by MissCanuck
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ynguns251 said:

she says it's her pms but I think it is also stress from her job.

Or, you know, she could just be a "B" word. I mean, she did hit you and kidnapped your dog lol

Why even try if you are gona find somebody like that? Watch better next time or just dont try at all. And no, she is not good with your daughter, she took her dog!!!!

Dont let that slide. Call the police on her and get the dogo back at least.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ynguns251 said:

my poor 7 y/o daughter had to witness this 

That's because of you. Get a grip. Engage in appropriate co-parenting and put your child first.

Stop exposing your child to idiotic repeated fights with this GF.

Perhaps you will lose some custodial and visitation rights. Given your ridiculous doggy fight replete with the police, perhaps supervised visitation is best, since you are not providing a safe and sound time for your child.

You two adults are having a tug-of-war over a dog terrorizing a 7 y/o? What are you thinking?

And now you expect a child to lie for you so you can keep a crazy GF and argue about dogs?

You are doing a lot of harm to your child with your abysmal behaviors.

You should have comforted your child and dealt with the dog and GF drama later when she was safely back with her mother.

Ever heard of the tail wagging the dog? That's what this is. You want a 7 yo child to be the voice of reason with two adults fighting over BS, calling cops putting a child in harm's way.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

That's because of you. Get a grip. Engage in appropriate co-parenting and put your child first.

Stop exposing your child to idiotic repeated fights with this GF.

Perhaps you will lose some custodial and visitation rights. Given your ridiculous doggy fight replete with the police, perhaps supervised visitation is best, since you are not providing a safe and sound time for your child.

You two adults are having a tug-of-war over a dog terrorizing a 7 y/o? What are you thinking?

And now you expect a child to lie for you so you can keep a crazy GF and argue about dogs?

You are doing a lot of harm to your child with your abysmal behaviors.

You should have comforted your child and dealt with the dog and GF drama later when she was safely back with her mother.

Ever heard of the tail wagging the dog? That's what this is. You want a 7 yo child to be the voice of reason with two adults fighting over BS, calling cops putting a child in harm's way.

I agree. You're acting like a child, using a forum to tattle-tale on your mean ol' girlfriend when you're actually a grown man who fathered a child and who should be a father to a child. Instead, you're putting a little girl in the middle of some absurd, immature bickering. 

• Like 2

I presume this so called girlfriend is either supremely hot or is fantastic in bed. Or both. I can't see any other reason why you would continue to subject your child and yourself to an unstable woman.

Do not ask your child to lie and cover up for you. 

Instead, how about cutting the crazy loose? Did you know sane, stable women are also hot and terrific in bed?? Yes, it's true!

• Thanks 1

I never expect my daughter to lie for me.  She even said to me "why did the cops have to come?" I won't lose visitation for a dog and I am cutting ties with my girl for good.  I had my cousin who is an attorney send my ex girl a letter about bringing back my dog.