Incest

When I was younger, I know my siblings and I engaged in sexual intercourse. It was often. I think it started when my mom started neglecting us to to drug use but I cannot remember how it all started or the first time. When i was in 5th grade I remember my older and the rest of my siblings had me lie down legs spread and have sex with my little brother (4-6) years old. I have been open about it with my mom and grandmother who raised me but I never told them the part where I had sex with my little brother. My brother who is 22 years old now is very secretive, he doesn’t talk much or socialize a lot(to our knowledge). I want to tell them but I don’t know what to do. While i have forgiven myself for those things, that part hurts me. That’s not who I am. I think it was introduced to me and I just thought that was okay at the time. We were all kids. 

I agree with Sera.

Don't blame yourself. The siblings took advantage of you as a kid. You didn't know what you were doing, neither your brother.

You can talk to him about it. Apologize. But that's up for him to share his part with family or not.

The way he is though might not have to do with that thing. It might very much have to do with his overall upbringing, along with school environment,... I know you're worried, but he'll figure himself out. It'll be when he'll be ready.

Finally, I'm sorry you've been through this. Feel free to get help from therapy, and you can suggest this to your brother. There are therapists specialized in childhood trauma.