Girlfriend has anxiety, help!

Cenkiz

3 hours ago, Cenkiz said:

I don't think giving to much information is worth a argument other wise how would you have a convo with out sharing info. All the conversations would end after a few sentences doesn't really seem like a vibe especially when some one asks you about something your passionate about im not a robot i cant shut down I have conversations daily with people who dont act like this.

I dont expect her to be anything but her self, its difficult when a complete normal fun situation turns negative over nothing.

You're too resentful and dislike her too much. The same could be said for her. I think it's best that one of you ends this, put an end to how miserable you both are. You have a laundry list of all the things you dislike about her so don't prolong it as the situation worsens. You don't need the approval of anyone else. Do what's best for you. Find a way out of this relationship and move on to better experiences and relationships. 

I’m have severe anxiety and exhibited similar behavior towards people I’m very close to. When I wasn’t able to make clear my emotions I would lash out on those around me. I only recently began openly talking about my triggers with my partner and it has helped. I’m more sensitive and comfortable around him. It was not always like this though, I would occasionally do the same to my partner. I would sabotage relationships because of paranoia and the fear of being left or betrayed. I don’t know what might help her personally but it took me years to finally understand my emotions and when I might become irritable and frustrated. Even with people I’m close with but don’t share my emotions with I still get this way, because I don’t feel comfortable enough to tell them what’s wrong with me. 

I know this will sound strange, but does she have any or many silver dental fillings? I used to be extremely anxious and even worse I had panic attacks every day for now reason. Just driving down the road to the store and I would freak out, start sweating and turn back home. For 35 years I struggled with this until I found some resources on the internet that were talking about silver mercury dental fillings and anxiety. I had them all removed and have been panic attack free and so much less anxious for 6 years now! I didn't realize it at the time, but when I was 10 years old, I had 5 fillings done at the time and it all started. My dad and grandpa had anxiety too and didn't want to leave the house so doctors diagnosed them as agoraphobic and then by association me too. They had way more silver fillings then I did! Have you ever seen Alice in Wonderland? Do you know who the Mad Hater is? Well most people don't know that the character is based on the fact that in the old day, hat makers used mercury to bond felt when making hats and they would go crazy from it. I know right? Crazy! Anyway, I found out panic attacks are not the only thing that can happen from this stuff. It can emulate MS and you can die from it thinking you have MS. You can checkout MercuryMom.com to see this exact case documented by a news broadcaster who went through it. There are so many things tied to this stuff including Alzheimer's and much more. It affects everyone differently and some never even have symptoms but it affects their health. Anyway, I thank God I found out because my quality of life changed so dramatically. By the way, insurance would only pay to put in silver when composite white fillings were available. Most other countries outlaw use of Mercury but we allow it here because the American Dental Association (ADA) owns the patent on it and makes millions. You'd think the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) would protect us but they have a dental division, only it's made up of people from the ADA. Even back in 1990, sixty minutes did show on it and we still keep poisoning people. It's eye opening for sure!