Confused about Woman's Intentions

Ryan M.

10 minutes ago, Ryan M. said:

I have. One of my ex girlfriends was a bit wild. She used to cut herself with a knife, film herself cutting and email it to my work email if I came home a little too late. I don't think this girl is as dramatic.

Wow! You really do know how to pick them! The likelihood of this relationship is that if you do end up dating this girl it will lead to a hell of a lot of drama and the moment you want out she or you will end up in a hell of a situation you will live to regret. I have seen this type of girl time an time again an it never ends well 99% of the time for the man. Steer clear the red flags are illuminated and flapping at a great speed. Lord only knows why you are even entertaining the thought of a relationship.

• Like 1

My ex dated a woman like the type of woman you find sexy and exciting. She burned his house down. He had to move into the office at his father's business because the house she burned down was a rental and he had nowhere else to go.

Apparently you are turned on by women with extreme mental health issues. Good luck with that!

11 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

My ex dated a woman like the type of woman you find sexy and exciting. She burned his house down. He had to move into the office at his father's business because the house she burned down was a rental and he had nowhere else to go.

Apparently you are turned on by women with extreme mental health issues. Good luck with that!

Burning down someone's house is a bit too extreme. My ex ate 100 Xanax pills, locked herself in my closet and called people telling them I am kidnapping her. She also tried to run my car of the road. I eventually got tired of her and I let her move on to another guy who dumped her a month later. I had to block her after cause her extreme conduct was interfering with my life.

Do you think this girl is going to be similar to my ex from my early 20s?

9 minutes ago, Ryan M. said:

Burning down someone's house is a bit too extreme. My ex ate 100 Xanax pills, locked herself in my closet and called people telling them I am kidnapping her. She also tried to run my car of the road. I eventually got tired of her and I let her move on to another guy who dumped her a month later. I had to block her after cause her extreme conduct was interfering with my life.

Even if she’s not “similar “ you must have learned from past experience to avoid touching hot stoves so to speak. But I agree with Boltnrun. This kind of thing turns you on. You do you.  Your risk to take.  I’d feel differently if you had children or adults living with you who would also be in harms way. 

26 minutes ago, Ryan M. said:

Better question is, are YOU similar to how you were in your early 20s? It sure seems like it.

Why do you find unstable women so attractive and alluring?

2 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Better question is, are YOU similar to how you were in your early 20s? It sure seems like it.

Why do you find unstable women so attractive and alluring?

What happens is some women I date turn out to be very fun but with time I found out they are "a little too fun".

16 minutes ago, Ryan M. said:

What happens is some women I date turn out to be very fun but with time I found out they are "a little too fun".

But you don't need time in this situation - you know all of the red flags right now.  My guess is you find drama/instability "very fun" and/or ignore the signs.  This time you are in luck -it's all right in your face.

3 hours ago, Ryan M. said:

I'm not sure why you ask questions that strangers on the internet cannot possibly know, but my sense is that with enough encouragement she could be.

39 minutes ago, Ryan M. said:

What exactly is it about this woman that seems "fun"? Her blocking you? Her spreading rumors about you? She kicked your chair?

Are you thinking you're going to get some wild sex? 

2 hours ago, boltnrun said:

What exactly is it about this woman that seems "fun"? Her blocking you? Her spreading rumors about you? She kicked your chair?

Are you thinking you're going to get some wild sex? 

Good point.  Do you think she did something to me for me to have emotions I wouldnt normally have?

52 minutes ago, Ryan M. said:

Good point.  Do you think she did something to me for me to have emotions I wouldnt normally have?

No, this is all you. You are attracted to women who behave irrationally and who  exhibit mentally unstable behaviors. That says more about you than it does about them.

This does seem to be "normal" for you, BTW. You decided at some point that unstable women are "fun". Maybe take some time to think about why that is. I'm guessing it has something to do with the belief that "psycho women are great in bed".

8 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

No, this is all you. You are attracted to women who behave irrationally and who  exhibit mentally unstable behaviors. That says more about you than it does about them.

This does seem to be "normal" for you, BTW. You decided at some point that unstable women are "fun". Maybe take some time to think about why that is. I'm guessing it has something to do with the belief that "psycho women are great in bed".

My exes who were a bit crazy were excellent in bed. That is true.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: She texted me to not interact with her for at least few months and says she will reach out herself then if she wants (despite there being no interaction recently) and Steve posted a pic with her.

I am now even more confused what the hell is going on.

3 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Why continue to engage with her? I get that you're attracted to unstable women but how has that worked for you so far?

You don't seem happy or content. Unless you really like being on the edge all the time, it might be a good idea to consider dating more stable women.

We haven't dated yet. Usually unstable women rush to date me. I don't even understand what this one wants. Who the hell calls a man just to hint to him not to move on and why?

Yes you are her project.

She has you thinking about her all the time.  You are falling for this game hook line and sinker.

She is jerking you around because she can and she will continue to jerk you around because you are under her spell for some reason.

My question is: Who is the crazy one in all this?

Lost

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

Buddy, why are you wasting your time even wondering why this unstable person behaves in an unstable manner?

Pursue normal women and you’ll get normal relationships.

But he admitted he always chooses unstable women. Because, you know, the sex is great and wow is it exciting to be on the edge all the time! 

OP, I presume you find "normal" women boring.

If you like the drama you get with unstable women it makes no sense to complain when they give you unstable drama. It seems your only complaint is that she hasn't allowed you to date her. You seem to want this badly and it just proves how much you love the drama.

I have no advice except that there are thousands of other women out there. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2021 at 3:18 PM, smackie9 said:

Any 25 year old woman that runs up and kicks you in the foot and takes off is bat crap cray cray. Stop being anywhere near women like that.

I have a feeling I am a backup guy for some reason.

For some reason?  Did you read what you wrote?

Block her and forget about this hot mess.

You are like a child that is told not to touch the stove because it is hot but just has to find out for themselves. 

She must be super hot for you to stay on this path

Lost

• Like 1