Tell me something I already know

Guest Anonymous

15 hours ago, Batya33 said:

But I think this well help you in your approach in the future if you have general intentions of being with someone in a long term serious relationship.  Good luck!

This is excellent advice and I am truly happy that your relationship got to this point.
I honestly don’t know what I want at this point. Casual is great but when casual turns in to the rest of what happened, if I like it, I don’t know how to turn a cold shoulder. 
We had this conversation in a way. To your point, not in so many words.

9 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

This is excellent advice and I am truly happy that your relationship got to this point.
I honestly don’t know what I want at this point. Casual is great but when casual turns in to the rest of what happened, if I like it, I don’t know how to turn a cold shoulder. 
We had this conversation in a way. To your point, not in so many words.

If you don't know what you want that's fine "if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice" (lyric from an old song by Rush).  If you think casual is great - for you- then you also need to accept the downsides.  You never have to turn a cold shoulder.  If you love casual dating do it.  If it's not fun for you or you realize you want something more serious recognize (1) it can be challenging to start off casual with both people not having even general goals of looking for something serious -then decide wait I don't want this person sleeping around or looking to date; and (2) don't turn a cold shoulder -tell the person you're not interested in dating anymore (or having sex if you are) and move on -

If it's casual there's really no reason to keep in contact -I've stayed in touch with men I only met a couple of times -for various reasons -although it was very rare I went on a date with someone without considering whether there could be serious potential.  

Good luck!