Sad

Mary

So I moved from Spain to the state to take are of my sick mom and after 4 months I met this guy who was interested in we began to date. And I thought everything was okay with us. He told me he was never married and has no kids I trusted him so much because he was so loving and caring for me. I later find out he was married with 3 kids in a different state through a Facebook account. I confronted him and his words were he is worry and he's in love with me and that he want to divorce the wife and settle down with me. My heart go broken and very disappointed and since then am very scared to trust and love again What do I do?

You learn from this is what you do. There are plenty of sneaky people out there who lie and tell you what you want to hear and then you find out they lied and you are devastated.  Do research, check their facebook page, Google their name, dont believe everything you hear.

Edited by melancholy123
  • Like 1

How did you find out? 

People are not always who they say they are so learn from this and move on. Make sure you block and delete his contact if he doesn’t respect your wishes. A person like this likely has no regard whatsoever for others and is thinking only for himself. 

Going forward take your time getting to know the person you’re dating so that inconsistencies like this come out before you’re too heavily invested. 

• Like 1

No, DON'T trust him. Who cares if he wants to divorce his wife! Besides, that's what all cheaters say. He lied to you and he cheated on his wife and lied to his family. He doesn't sound like a good person at all and you can find a much better guy who is single and a nice honest person. I'm very sorry to hear that your Mum is sick  😞 I hope she will feel better soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully you cut all ties with this scumbag.  There are decent dudes out there but, unfortunately, pieces of crap like him make it that much harder to find them.  I feel bad for women these days who are trying to find guys online.  It seems they are all just a bunch of set traps and catfishing.  Focus on your mom and hopefully something happens organically.  I also hope she feels better soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1