Looking forward

Xing yuan

You are not yet twenty!!. Enjoy yourself. Get out there among people. And do try to stop obsessing about stuff that is of no importance. 

Get involved with life itself. Start looking outwards not inwards.  Embrace life with both arms. 

If you can travel, then travel. You say you are going to join the army. Will this lead to a career for you? 

Never mind the "crush". Let him do what he wants.  Enjoy being with yourself.  Try not to fixate on any one person. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, LaHermes said:

You are not yet twenty!!. Enjoy yourself. Get out there among people. And do try to stop obsessing about stuff that is of no importance. 

Get involved with life itself. Start looking outwards not inwards.  Embrace life with both arms. 

If you can travel, then travel. You say you are going to join the army. Will this lead to a career for you? 

Never mind the "crush". Let him do what he wants.  Enjoy being with yourself.  Try not to fixate on any one person. 

At age of 10 I have been dreaming to be in army ,maybe it doesn't lead any career choice in future but I will be happy and satisfied and about my crush he has his won life I have no interest to interfere his goals lol 🌟