From what I hear men are easy to please...

Guest Anonymous

Message added by kamurj,

Topic run its course, closed.

1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

But it still needs to be the right woman. Otherwise men would settle down with any woman who feeds them and has her own home they can move into. 

Needs to be the right man, too.  Both need to be compatible, in lockstep and on the same page otherwise all relationships are doomed for failure. 

Guest Anonymous

I agree with some comments earlier.  You can give some men (and even female friends) the world and they still say, oh I'm not feeling it and lose interest.  

It seems to me that people take you for granted if you're always around meeting their needs and not creating and drama. It's all too easy for them.  There's no respect at all.

I love helping people but I will never again be there for them excessively.  I will always set boundaries from now on. 

I think some women are much more manipulative and ***y.  A Scorpio female so called friend it turned out was a nut bar, loved playing power trips and mind games.  I was there for her like no tomorrow too. Wow.   Evil to the bone in that case.  

Guest Anonymous

No wonder that nut bar Scorpio friend of mine had no other friends!!! I was the only one.  It's okay because in the end when everyone has left them - they learn their lesson and end up alone.  Which is where the one I knew is where she belongs.

18 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

No wonder that nut bar Scorpio friend of mine had no other friends!!! I was the only one. 

The last ex who lied about living with another guy, having a 5 month old baby, leaving to her moms with the baby when I broke it off, lied and slept at her exes shortly after, wanted me to pay for her OWN apartment, would have her ex texting All night even though they were “broken up” cough cough ... and blaming me for being the bad one, and recently sent some provocative DMs wanting me to get her pregnant and asked “what would you do if you found out your child was not yours?” 🤦‍♂️ 

.... was a Scorpio ️:D but also is my best friend so 🤷‍♂️ 

...made sure to block and thankfully avoided a massive train wreck 🚂 

No offence to scorpios, please don’t sting me!! :D 

Edited by mical

• kamurj locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• 3 Simple Strategies To Ditch The Imposter Syndrome
      Have you ever felt like you're a fraud who doesn't belong? According to a recent article published in the International Journal of Behavioral Science, seven in every ten people have or will experience impostor syndrome at some point in their lives. We couldn't see our tribe suffering from this anymore, so we brought in the person who'll help you ditch this feeling for good. In this video, peak performance expert Shadé Zahrai joins Vishen to discuss how to supercharge your life and improve your self-esteem by constructing your own reality, leveraging your self-awareness, and regaining control over your inner critic

• 0 replies
    • 5 Things People Who’ve Been Mentally Abused Do
      Do you know how common mental abuse is? According to The National Center for Biotechnology Information, 80 percent of the population has experienced some form of abusive relationship and behavior. However, despite how frequent it is, emotional abuse is still hard to spot. Unlike physical abuse, mental abuse doesn’t leave any visible scars; instead, it affects someone’s behavior, mindset, and mentality. This means some people deny they’ve been mentally abused, and others may not even recognize the toxic behavior. So, whether you’re reading this to be able to recognize emotional abuse in others or recognize it in yourself, these a few things people who’ve been mentally abused do are sure to help you be more empathetic and kinder.

• 0 replies
    • 5 Polarity Secrets to Attracting Love that Makes you Magnetic AF
      In this video, I'm going to show you the 5 most powerful ways to create polarity in order to attract love. Think of it like a magnet. If you have a magnet, it is going to attract, but also repel based on its polarity. If you have a positive and a positive and you put them together, guess what's gonna happen? They're going to repel each other. Same with a negative and negative. But when you have a positive and a negative, they clink right like this. The key to attracting love is embodying your own sense of polarity, which really is the authenticity of who you really are, letting go of what you are not so that you can attract love easier than ever. These are things that completely transformed my own life.

• 0 replies
    • 10 Signs You Are Fake Happy
      Are you happy, or are you putting on a fake smile? Fake happiness can be hard to detect, but if you know the signs you can spot it.

• 0 replies
    • Do You Gaslight Yourself?
      Do You Gaslight Yourself?
      • 0 replies