Is this suspicious? Is she cheating or ? Am I too controlling ?

Apocryphal

At the time with my girlfriend( now we are broken up ) she has a spam account on Instagram an account where you can post random memes, random things etc, and when I saw that I wasn’t on like she removed me from seeing the post and I asked her about it and she replied to me that “ I don’t use it so there’s no point “ and When I mentioned how she “ doesn’t use it “ she got defensive about it and saying “ it’s controlling “ that I’m controlling her by being on it and seeing what she posts and stuff but that’s always been how I’ve noticed the times I was on there she would take me off and I’d notice and tell her and should laugh it off and say it’s nothing 

So, she has a "finsta." That is relatively normal and should not by itself raise any red flags. 

You say she removed you from the post "when you weren't on." What does that mean? (1) do you mean you were checking her phone? Or, (2) do you mean she hid or removed the posts while you were not actively online?

I think if #1, she is right, you are being controlling.

I think if #2, that behavior is a little strange, but it is insufficient in and of itself to conclude that she has been unfaithful. In that case, it would seem more likely that she shared a post (perhaps about boyfriends) that she did not want you to see, she was insecure that you would not find a dicey meme funny, or even just that she doesn't like that you look at her finsta.

Either way, I wouldn't conclude from what you described that she is cheating.

4 hours ago, Apocryphal said:

now we are broken up.  I’m controlling her by being on it and seeing what she posts and stuff 

If you are broken up, delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

In the future, don't police someone's phone or social media.

Get to know them in person.

• Like 2