Should I respond to my ex?

We broke up two months ago. She’s (34) and I’m (23). We had a lot problems beforehand, but she broke up with me because she said she was too busy and it wasn’t fair to me. It was over text, when I called she didn’t pick up and ended up leaving me on read. I was devastated and depressed. After a month I decided to get it together. I began doing Muay Thai, painting, hiking, bought a new truck, and going to the gym more. She congratulated me when I posted a picture on my ig story (we still follow each other) with my coach when I got promoted and I just replied “thanks” and that was it. A week later I posted on my story if me hiking on trail and she replied “how long did it take me and if it was difficult?” I haven”t responded and maybe I’m overthinking. Why is she messaging me? Does it mean anything or does she just what I know? And should I respond? I don’t have anything against her, but we’re not friends.

8 minutes ago, Elvis83947 said:

She congratulated me when I posted a picture on my ig story (we still follow each other) 

Sorry this happened. How long were you dating and what was the breakup really about besides 'too busy'?

Unless you wish to be in her friendzone, you need to delete and block her and all her people from all your social media and messaging apps.

Hopefully you are not posting these things to get her attention or get her back?

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this happened. How long were you dating and what was the breakup really about besides 'too busy'?

Unless you wish to be in her friendzone, you need to delete and block her and all her people from all your social media and messaging apps.

Hopefully you are not posting these things to get her attention or get her back?

We were together long, only three months. It was my first relationship so it was har Sri let go. And no, I post them for my family and friends back home. 

3 minutes ago, Elvis83947 said:

She texted me later that night through ig “sorry for bothering, I don’t why Im still messaging you. I’ll unfollow you.” 

After just 12 weeks dating, it may be best to delete and block her from all your social media and messaging apps. 

That will help you relax and reflect in peace, rather than have this confusion running in the background stirring up unpleasant feelings.

Is this the same woman:?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

After just 12 weeks dating, it may be best to delete and block her from all your social media and messaging apps. 

That will help you relax and reflect in peace, rather than have this confusion running in the background stirring up unpleasant feelings.

Is this the same woman:?

Yes 

SHE broke up with you... so ignore her 'little nothings' (breadcrumbs) and move on .

You do not need to respond to that if you feel you can't be 'friends'. ( as you mentioned you're not sure how you should feel) .

Was only a short relationship?  Be done with it all now then.

• Like 1

How should you feel when the woman that broke up with you keeps popping up?  You feel just like you feel because this was real to you and you miss her.  She  was to busy to date you or whatever lame reason she had but the reason doesn't matter, what matters is it is over.

I agree the fastest and healthiest way to begin to move on is not to be reminded of your ex.  It is hard enough in the begging without constant reminders on your phone.

Do yourself a huge  favor and block/delete her on all your accounts.  It will feel like it is truly over when you do it but then again it is truly over so why not put a nail in it on your terms.

It is okay to miss her and wish it didn't end but her leaving breadcrumbs getting your hopes up is cruel and selfish.

Lost