Getting back with my ex-girlfriend.

Hello> I  have a question if anyone can help me with some advice. I want to get back with my ex-girlfriend and she wants that, but we haven't seen each other in 1 an a half year. My question is: Is it okay for our first date, after the breakup, to invite her at my house? I do not want her to think that I only want sex. Of course I also want sex, but I am emotionally involved in the relationship with her. What do you think? Have you had a similar experience? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Ocam said:

Is it okay for our first date, after the breakup, to invite her at my house? Of course I also want sex

What was the breakup about? What inspired you to contact her after 1,5 years? Are either of you recently out of a relationship?

Meet to talk. See how that goes first rather than focusing on hooking up and specifically creating that environment.

2 hours ago, Ocam said:

Hello> I  have a question if anyone can help me with some advice. I want to get back with my ex-girlfriend and she wants that, but we haven't seen each other in 1 an a half year. My question is: Is it okay for our first date, after the breakup, to invite her at my house? I do not want her to think that I only want sex. Of course I also want sex, but I am emotionally involved in the relationship with her. What do you think? Have you had a similar experience? Thanks.

It’s probably too fast and would seem inappropriate. If you have doubts, don’t do it. 

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

What was the breakup about? What inspired you to contact her after 1,5 years? Are either of you recently out of a relationship?

Meet to talk. See how that goes first rather than focusing on hooking up and specifically creating that environment.

She said that she was not ready for a relation. I think the reason was that i was too much into her like not giving her space. But after 1 month she tried to contact me for 1 year and half.( i blocked her on all social media Except Facebook). And 1 week a go i wanted to give It a try and fix the realtionship. And Yeah the reason that i want to try again is because she tried to contact me for a year and a half, every 3 weeks. That is Some real perseverance for me. 

Archived