Why is the ex viewing my Instagram stories?

mical

I deactivated my Instagram for a few months and as soon as I reactivated it this weekend and posted some stories  I noticed she was viewing them.

She’s not a follower. You think just curious to see if I have moved on or something ? I’m curious  🧐 

This doesn't explain too much.  When/why did you two split?

Did you both leave on good terms?

As for what she does or why, IMO, doesn't matter.  If you're not longer involved.

I know  a few ex's, one does still view me ( prob over curiosity) and I am still kinda friends with one on my FB, but we do not talk. - I just never removed him because it does not bother me.

Fact is, we are no longer involved & have both moved on.

Boredom. Nothing better to do. I've looked at exes social media. Zero chance I would ever want to get back together with any of them. But I had some time to kill. And honestly a lot of the time I find their posts amusing. They haven't changed one bit, which makes me even more happy I'm not dating them anymore.

Do you believe she's looking at your Instagram because she is still in love with you and wants to get back together?

I was curious about one of mine so I ended up looking her FB few weeks ago. Would also never go there again. We all probably do that. So probably just that. If she wants something she would probably make contact. 

What happened to the one with old photo album? Did you contacted her?

2 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

I was curious about one of mine so I ended up looking her FB few weeks ago. Would also never go there again. We all probably do that. So probably just that. If she wants something she would probably make contact. 

What happened to the one with old photo album? Did you contacted her?

Yeah that’s true. Just keeping things nice and friendly with the one with Photoalbum. I wouldn’t want to move back to her country anyways in Eastern Europe. Was there last weekend and realised besides beer for a euro and good food, it’s a bit boring..

ECD7BBFE-4F74-4E06-9E89-E11C48DEC41C.thumb.jpeg.87c6c65375aa35153fc4224c3ba04885.jpeg

Don't think too much into it. It might be 1. she's just simply curious to see what you've been up to, that may or may not mean she wants you back (us women are just curious creatures) 2. She is interested and she hopes you notice her looking at her stories. That's really it. Nothing more to say about that..

Archived