Bosses having multiple girlfriends at work ( With women that are in relationships) Me getting into trouble as usual

andreasg9677

1 hour ago, MissCanuck said:

You are too attached to these situations

I will need to work then to detach, yeah I always have had a knack for attaching to situations. A part on of my character I need to start to break down and learn how to detach.

You do help me a lot by telling me this. Most of the time I am unaware that this is happening. I would need to work that out then, thank you. 

59 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Understandable that the pandemic has affected things. It's been tough for so many people. 

But there are still ways to safely meet new folks. I would start there, as it would be very wise to expand your life and social interactions beyond the workplace. Seeing nobody but coworkers has got you too wrapped up in their drama. 

Yeah, that would be a good thing to do as I see the problem that has been caused here. I would find a way to safely meet new people, although I am a bit cautious going out and taking the mask off in a public bar or a cafe because I am a customer.

They don't even ask for a safe pass in most situations, it's sad really. Believe me that pre pandemic I was meeting new people and women meanwhile now all went down the sink. But your right, I need to do something or else suffer this drama each time I go to work. 

I feel for you with covid and being single. I’m sorry you’re struggling. I worked in sales many years ago but no competition- very small office - me, amazing boss and secretary. But I worked in intense and intensely competitive corporate offices for 15 years from late 20s to early 40s.  I get it and …. Try not to be as cynical as you are. It’s hard I know but maybe work on your  mindset and perhaps the self fulfilling prophecy part ?

good luck to you. 

I would just ignore all the goings on at work.  Who cares if they are all sleeping with eachother.  People also talk to everyone at work and just because a woman is talking to you does not mean she is interested.  I would not make any other confessions to the boss on him not liking you. Maybe you should try to find a job at another place to have a fresh start where the boss doesn't have an opinion about you and you decide to not worry about what other people do.  But you can try to do so at your current job in the meantime. you don't want to be someone known to be oversensitive about everything though or difficult because that could affect what shifts you get or promotions.

2 hours ago, abitbroken said:

But you can try to do so at your current job in the meantime. you don't want to be someone known to be oversensitive about everything though or difficult because that could affect what shifts you get or promotions.

Sounds good, In sales though it's easy to come in and hard to go up the ladder. I am studying Forex at the time and there's a lot of prospect for a job with good money. So I'm just passing through. The moment I get my degrees I'm gone from  there for good. 

Archived