1 year and she keeps me hidden from social media, her family, and 'vanishes' in the evening

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am dating this girl for a year, but I have never been invited to visit her family.

- She posts lots pictures on social media, but there's zero of us after a year.

- We were supposed to go to Spain together and last second she goes with her family. I wasn't invited.

- A few months ago she posted a provocative picture and wrote "free and new chapter of my life" after an argument.

- Last week we met and I noticed she was writing someone, it was her last boyfriend.

- For my birthday I asked (as a joke, but wanted to see her reaction) if she would be willing to share a picture of us as a couple and it would mean the world to em. She refused. I got nothing for my birthday.

- We were supposed to meet today, she cancelled my call when I rang, turned off her phone and 'vanished' for 10 hours.

She says she loves me. I feel there is someone else?

At best case, she hides your relationship from public for some reason. Its not that unusual not to have a pic with every guy the girl has been with. But none after a year youve been dating? Yeah, that is shady. Meaning, yes, she probably has several of you that she doesnt want public to know. If she publishes picture with you, the other guy gets mad. Probably doing the other way around too.

2 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

I am dating this girl for a year, but I have never been invited to visit her family.

- She posts lots pictures on social media, but there's zero of us after a year.

- We were supposed to go to Spain together and last second she goes with her family. I wasn't invited.

- A few months ago she posted a provocative picture and wrote "free and new chapter of my life" after an argument.

- Last week we met and I noticed she was writing someone, it was her last boyfriend.

- For my birthday I asked (as a joke, but wanted to see her reaction) if she would be willing to share a picture of us as a couple and it would mean the world to em. She refused. I got nothing for my birthday.

- We were supposed to meet today, she cancelled my call when I rang, turned off her phone and 'vanished' for 10 hours.

She says she loves me. I feel there is someone else?

This is awful.

Whether she has another guy or not is irrelevant... She is treating you like ***. Don't put up with this. Break up with her.

• Like 3

Guest Anonymous

She finally wrote me after vanishing all evening and I told her I didn't appreciate what she has been doing. Here is what she responded with just now:

- "obviously you are too egocentric when you can't understand"

-" you can't treat me this way. If you need to just get rid of me "

- "you were just stringing me along. you can only hurt. that's not love"

- "you blame me and make everything my fault"

- "sorry but really F@#@# OFF with this acting towards me!! This isn't a relationship You don't love me.."

It's not working out. If she feels like you were stringing her along she might have felt that doing the same to you would be giving you a taste of your own medicine. That is immature also and not necessary. The whole thing is topsy turvy and dysfunctional. Put an end to it and do not care whether she has someone new. 

It's time to start over and this time, with a lot less problems and drama. Move on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

She finally wrote me after vanishing all evening and I told her I didn't appreciate what she has been doing. Here is what she responded with just now:

- "sorry but really F@#@# OFF with this acting towards me!! This isn't a relationship You don't love me.."

And you then ended this charade, right?

• Like 2

All that it would take for me to walk away would be even a whiff of someone trying to keep me hidden--from ANYone.

You can keep complaining about her while she's driving, or you can step out of that car and drive yourself somewhere better.

Head high, and choose wisely.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Sorry.. but I can't see not sharing pics of the two of you being the major concern here 😕 .

She is obviously not so into this relationship.

So, is maybe time to just end all... right?

Self respect... No begging..chasing... Nothing!

Oh brother have you ever been used by this piece of work.  She is surely involved with another guy in some way.  Why have you put up with this for so long?  Dont tell me you love her, you know that's not love.

Then she turns it around on you and blames you for the issues?  I hope you told her to F off and then blocked and deleted her from your phone and social medial.  You can do so much better.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Ah, good old deflection. You will drive yourself insane if you continue that. While she will probably enjoy the drama. So, get away from all that.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

More Gaslighting than Victorian London! Run as fast as you can from this, then jump into a sports car and go faster!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

You are being treated very poorly, being used and manipulated.

Yes. She is a horrible girlfriend. But at this point, if this continues, it is your fault for sticking around.

Move on. Work on yourself and your self esteem. Learn to set boundaries and not allow yourself to be abused.

When you do, you'll find better partners. Do not mistake a long time girlfriend for a quality girlfriend.

This woman is not kind, compassionate or caring. She is jerking you around and abusive. You can do better.

• Like 6