My ex keeps viewing my blog

She broke up with me about a month ago and it’s been about 2 weeks of NC.  We both have tumblrs but she doesn’t really use hers.  When we were going through our rough patch, I posted there a lot with inspirational quotes or self-love quotes. I was feeling very insecure.  I don’t know if she was reading them at that point or not. When she did break up with me I went straight to my tumblr to start word vomiting everything in my head about how I was feeling. (The stuff you don’t usually say out loud because your mind is a dangerous place). I was angry, I was sad, I was broken.

I had gone 1 week NC and I decided since at that point we still hadn’t met yet (borders closed because of covid) there really wasn’t any harm in asking for one more chance – so I wrote a really long heartfelt message listing my shortcomings, how I know the break up had to happen, how I wanted to work on myself. How I wanted her back after I had time to work on myself.

She said there was no chance for us to get back together. Her original reasoning for the break up was that she underestimated her ability to be able to do LDR, though she’s been in LDR before. After the break up, I told her I lied to her about having a boyfriend before. (I know this was wrong, my reasoning at the time was she really hurt me before 5-6 years ago when we were friends (my first heartbreak) and I didn’t want her to know how much our loss of friendship affected me. I wanted to make it seem like I was doing perfectly fine without her in my life and hence, my lie, which I still know was very wrong to do but I can’t change that). She said she can’t trust me anymore either so that’s why there’s no chance. If there’s no trust, then her feelings aren’t going to return.

I didn’t know she still read my blog but I checked and she posted something a bit passive aggressive so I confronted her and asked her why she was reading my blog? She simply said sorry and she won’t read it anymore. I believed that because she made a big spiel about how honesty mattered. (She also said all she could offer was friendship – but all the hurtful things she said to me, how I can’t be trusted, how I’m so good at lying, etc, I don’t see how we could be friends if that’s how she views me). I continued posting my usual feelings, quotes, etc. At that point, despite her saying no chance, I still had hope. A sliver.

July 4th weekend I woke up and checked her blog and she posted something extremely mean to me and it made me feel terrible. I then posted on my own blog and she deleted her post and later posted saying she wasn’t sure if I even checked her blog anymore and she doesn’t care that I post because it doesn’t affect her at all. At that point, I just couldn’t deal with posting so I just stopped and did other things to pass the time and try to heal.  I was still sus of her checking my blog so I looked at the traffic to my blog. (A few friends read it occasionally) and yep, she’s still checking my blog to see if I post, nearly every day or every other day.

I didn’t post for the past 2 weeks but I felt like I was in a better place to start posting again. I deleted the negative/me pining over a lost love kind of posts because it wasn’t productive to me to keep seeing it.  I posted about becoming a better me and I pinned a quote that I have always believed to be true that we all deserve someone who thinks we’re too important to lose.  I want that in a future partner.  I saw that day she scrolled through my blog, maybe trying to find the posts I deleted of me saying I loved her or what not. The next day, I posted a podcast I listened to about relational self awareness. I learned so much listening to this podcast. I listened to it at least 4 times over the past week. (I’ve been listening to a lot of self improvement, relationship improvement podcasts) It was powerful. She checked my blog again, this time for longer so I’m not sure if she actually listened to the podcast or not.

But now that’s messing with me. Why is she checking if she says she has no feelings for me anymore? Should I stop posting again?

I just don’t know what to do – I’m the only one in my family that’s been broken up with that’s a girl so it’s hard to have someone to empathize with how I’m feeling or help me through this break up. This is my first relationship, and though it didn’t last very long, it was very intense for me because of all these firsts. I wish I could post the entire story so someone can just talk to me as a 3rd party but it’d be soo long. But I’m willing to message someone about it if they’re willing to listen.

I have no way of knowing why she reads your blog. But she has said firmly, more than once, that reconciliation is not going to happen.

The only way you're going to get past this is to remove all social media connections to her.

BTW, have you actually met her in person?

54 minutes ago, JyPark said:

I had gone 1 week NC and I decided since at that point we still hadn’t met yet (borders closed because of covid)

Wait, have you never met her in person?

How old are you both, for reference? 

52 minutes ago, JyPark said:

she underestimated her ability to be able to do LDR, though she’s been in LDR before. After the break up, I told her I lied to her about having a boyfriend before

LDRs are quite difficult. Have you met in person? Were you friends or dating?

You two haven't even met? 😕 

In order to accept & move on, you do not act like this...

You do as YOU please, as does she... Who cares if she views anything.  Fact is, you two are done.

There's too many issue's happening between you's.  And now YOU need to just work on accepting this & letting go.

Do NOT post anything more, directed at her.  If you want to 'vent', do it privately. eg' word pad on your pc, etc - Journal is healthy, but why so publicly?

And in order to 'move on' properly, we do not 'watch' for what the ex is doing/ reacting, etc.

You stop.  Just stop, totally.  This is not a game.

is time to let it set in, that you two are no longer.. and best way is to have NOTHING more to do with each other.

Meaning, you walk away & deal with it and she do the same.

So, no more contact, about anything.  Just leave all alone now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JyPark said:

She broke up with me about a month ago and it’s been about 2 weeks of NC.  We both have tumblrs but she doesn’t really use hers.  When we were going through our rough patch, I posted there a lot with inspirational quotes or self-love quotes. I was feeling very insecure.  I don’t know if she was reading them at that point or not. When she did break up with me I went straight to my tumblr to start word vomiting everything in my head about how I was feeling. (The stuff you don’t usually say out loud because your mind is a dangerous place). I was angry, I was sad, I was broken.

I had gone 1 week NC and I decided since at that point we still hadn’t met yet (borders closed because of covid) there really wasn’t any harm in asking for one more chance – so I wrote a really long heartfelt message listing my shortcomings, how I know the break up had to happen, how I wanted to work on myself. How I wanted her back after I had time to work on myself.

She said there was no chance for us to get back together. Her original reasoning for the break up was that she underestimated her ability to be able to do LDR, though she’s been in LDR before. After the break up, I told her I lied to her about having a boyfriend before. (I know this was wrong, my reasoning at the time was she really hurt me before 5-6 years ago when we were friends (my first heartbreak) and I didn’t want her to know how much our loss of friendship affected me. I wanted to make it seem like I was doing perfectly fine without her in my life and hence, my lie, which I still know was very wrong to do but I can’t change that). She said she can’t trust me anymore either so that’s why there’s no chance. If there’s no trust, then her feelings aren’t going to return.

I didn’t know she still read my blog but I checked and she posted something a bit passive aggressive so I confronted her and asked her why she was reading my blog? She simply said sorry and she won’t read it anymore. I believed that because she made a big spiel about how honesty mattered. (She also said all she could offer was friendship – but all the hurtful things she said to me, how I can’t be trusted, how I’m so good at lying, etc, I don’t see how we could be friends if that’s how she views me). I continued posting my usual feelings, quotes, etc. At that point, despite her saying no chance, I still had hope. A sliver.

July 4th weekend I woke up and checked her blog and she posted something extremely mean to me and it made me feel terrible. I then posted on my own blog and she deleted her post and later posted saying she wasn’t sure if I even checked her blog anymore and she doesn’t care that I post because it doesn’t affect her at all. At that point, I just couldn’t deal with posting so I just stopped and did other things to pass the time and try to heal.  I was still sus of her checking my blog so I looked at the traffic to my blog. (A few friends read it occasionally) and yep, she’s still checking my blog to see if I post, nearly every day or every other day.

I didn’t post for the past 2 weeks but I felt like I was in a better place to start posting again. I deleted the negative/me pining over a lost love kind of posts because it wasn’t productive to me to keep seeing it.  I posted about becoming a better me and I pinned a quote that I have always believed to be true that we all deserve someone who thinks we’re too important to lose.  I want that in a future partner.  I saw that day she scrolled through my blog, maybe trying to find the posts I deleted of me saying I loved her or what not. The next day, I posted a podcast I listened to about relational self awareness. I learned so much listening to this podcast. I listened to it at least 4 times over the past week. (I’ve been listening to a lot of self improvement, relationship improvement podcasts) It was powerful. She checked my blog again, this time for longer so I’m not sure if she actually listened to the podcast or not.

But now that’s messing with me. Why is she checking if she says she has no feelings for me anymore? Should I stop posting again?

I just don’t know what to do – I’m the only one in my family that’s been broken up with that’s a girl so it’s hard to have someone to empathize with how I’m feeling or help me through this break up. This is my first relationship, and though it didn’t last very long, it was very intense for me because of all these firsts. I wish I could post the entire story so someone can just talk to me as a 3rd party but it’d be soo long. But I’m willing to message someone about it if they’re willing to listen.

I'm sorry to hear this. I love the bold part. Stick to these uplifting and inspiring things in your life and avoid the online drama with the blogging. This is where you start to realize that venting about your emotions is no longer healthy, especially where you're passive aggressively attacking someone publicly or on an online platform. Both of you can avoid that. You can't control what she does however but you have every control over what you do, what you write, what you review, what you look at and what kinds of influences you bring in and the kinds of support you use.

She overreacted, imo, about the detail and your past ex. You both sound very insecure about yourselves as people, your pasts and past hurts. I don't know how old you are but give yourself more time to grow, know that feeling insecure now is part and parcel of everything and give everything a pinch of salt. If someone hurts you it is not the end of the world. You only have to make sure that you don't stick around for more nonsense and pain. Learn from any mistakes and brush yourself off. 

It doesn't matter what she's checking or not. Never ever let someone else's negative reactions stop you from being who you are. If you choose to censor or eliminate private matters from your posts, let that be a decision you make because of who you are. I hope this gives you some faith and you find your confidence and voice again. 

2 hours ago, JyPark said:

You both sound very passive-agressive. Seeing each other writing and then reacting through your own. Stop doing that. If you want to write something, just write. Especially if it helps you express yourself. Dont care if she reads it or reacts to it.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, boltnrun said:

I have no way of knowing why she reads your blog. But she has said firmly, more than once, that reconciliation is not going to happen.

The only way you're going to get past this is to remove all social media connections to her.

BTW, have you actually met her in person?

No, we were planning on meeting this summer. I guess part of me just kept hoping she'd change her mind. I have no experience to build from, but I thought that people that break up get back together sometimes. I know there's 2 camps where people say it's possible and the other says you broke up for a reason. I had always thought for me personally, as long as the other person can change, it can be fixed if both really wanted to work at it (or try to fix it)

4 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

Wait, have you never met her in person?

How old are you both, for reference? 

Never met in person, just video call/messaging.  We're both 28.

4 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

LDRs are quite difficult. Have you met in person? Were you friends or dating?

Nope. Plan was this summer if borders opened. We were dating but have been friends/acquaintances for about 4 years.

3 hours ago, SooSad33 said:

You two haven't even met? 😕 

In order to accept & move on, you do not act like this...

You do as YOU please, as does she... Who cares if she views anything.  Fact is, you two are done.

There's too many issue's happening between you's.  And now YOU need to just work on accepting this & letting go.

Do NOT post anything more, directed at her.  If you want to 'vent', do it privately. eg' word pad on your pc, etc - Journal is healthy, but why so publicly?

And in order to 'move on' properly, we do not 'watch' for what the ex is doing/ reacting, etc.

You stop.  Just stop, totally.  This is not a game.

is time to let it set in, that you two are no longer.. and best way is to have NOTHING more to do with each other.

Meaning, you walk away & deal with it and she do the same.

So, no more contact, about anything.  Just leave all alone now.

Thank you for this.

2 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

You both sound very passive-agressive. Seeing each other writing and then reacting through your own. Stop doing that. If you want to write something, just write. Especially if it helps you express yourself. Dont care if she reads it or reacts to it.

I was being straight aggressive because I was upset about the break up. I didn't know she read it. Once I found out she read my blog, I've done nothing but apologize for problems I contributed to.

Thank you everyone. It's just so hard to move on. I know break ups happen all the time. Long term relationships. Ours wasn't even long term and I guess since this is my first relationship, it's hard for me to let go because I thought she was so important to me, and I thought I was so important to her.  Like I know there's no chance she'll try to fix this... but I don't know why I keep having a sliver of hope even though logically, there's no way.

Edited by JyPark
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rose Mosse said:

I'm sorry to hear this. I love the bold part. Stick to these uplifting and inspiring things in your life and avoid the online drama with the blogging. This is where you start to realize that venting about your emotions is no longer healthy, especially where you're passive aggressively attacking someone publicly or on an online platform. Both of you can avoid that. You can't control what she does however but you have every control over what you do, what you write, what you review, what you look at and what kinds of influences you bring in and the kinds of support you use.

She overreacted, imo, about the detail and your past ex. You both sound very insecure about yourselves as people, your pasts and past hurts. I don't know how old you are but give yourself more time to grow, know that feeling insecure now is part and parcel of everything and give everything a pinch of salt. If someone hurts you it is not the end of the world. You only have to make sure that you don't stick around for more nonsense and pain. Learn from any mistakes and brush yourself off. 

It doesn't matter what she's checking or not. Never ever let someone else's negative reactions stop you from being who you are. If you choose to censor or eliminate private matters from your posts, let that be a decision you make because of who you are. I hope this gives you some faith and you find your confidence and voice again. 

I tried to understand from her point of view and she's been through past trauma from previous relationships that my lie about the ex was a big deal for her and I totally understand why she feels angry at me for that. She doesn't understand my point of view though and called me a liar. So no matter what it's done. Every time we talked before NC, she kept saying we can try at friendship and I don't know if I want to be friends with someone that sees me as a liar, untrustworthy, etc.  

I know it's not the end of the world. I'm just so used to running to her and telling her how my day is or how I'm feeling and it's so hard that I don't have that person anymore. I'm not a social person, I'm in med school so I don't have time like other people my age. I'm also a homebody so it's more difficult for me -- like I don't really do social media or social events aside from school. But thank you for your kind words. I needed that.

I know how immature it is that we're both kind of posting to each other over our blogs. I already realized that when I was first posting here. We're both immature and maybe that's because we're both hurt and pain makes you do immature things or maybe I'm just an immature person. I know emotionally, I'm immature -- I have no experience at all to build from. I keep people at a distance from me emotionally in order to not get hurt so when I got with her and let down my walls, I told her everything. (aside from the bf thing). And it felt so great to be able to tell someone whatever I wanted. My friends irl, I just never felt that kind of closeness with them. I don't share emotions with friends irl, I just don't let people get close enough to me to see that side of me.

9 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

A huge lesson here: never invest in someone without having met. 

Noted 😞 .

It was hard because borders was closed from COVID and we just kept getting closer until I just had to ask her out. Otherwise we would have met sooner. Live and learn, I guess.

1 minute ago, JyPark said:

Noted 😞 .

It was hard because borders was closed from COVID and we just kept getting closer until I just had to ask her out. Otherwise we would have met sooner. Live and learn, I guess.

Yes, absolutely. 

There is a significant difference between a long-distance relationship (where you've met and are taken apart for some reason, or at least able to visit each other regularly) and what is essentially a cyber relationship. Even if you have every intention to meet, it's just not wise to commit yourself to someone you haven't spent any time with in real life. Because unless and until you do, you really don't know how compatible you are or even if there's any chemistry. 

I do understand that you have formed a deep emotional attachment to this person, so it's understandable that it hurts now. Take you time untangling yourself from this and healing. But in the future, make sure that whomever you get involved with is someone you can meet quickly and see fairly regularly. The whole experience will much more satisfying than this. 

3 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Yes, absolutely. 

There is a significant difference between a long-distance relationship (where you've met and are taken apart for some reason, or at least able to visit each other regularly) and what is essentially a cyber relationship. Even if you have every intention to meet, it's just not wise to commit yourself to someone you haven't spent any time with in real life. Because unless and until you do, you really don't know how compatible you are or even if there's any chemistry. 

I do understand that you have formed a deep emotional attachment to this person, so it's understandable that it hurts now. Take you time untangling yourself from this and healing. But in the future, make sure that whomever you get involved with is someone you can meet quickly and see fairly regularly. The whole experience will much more satisfying than this. 

Yeah, I understand.  I think I just jumped into it so quickly because:

I've never been interested in having a relationship (hence, 28 and never had a bf/gf) until I met her so I thought it must have meant something that I was so into her despite me talking to hundreds of people and making friends online over the years.  I have always been in the mindset that my career came first, and she made me start thinking there was more to life than just a career. She made me want to be a better person (moreso than usual) and I was willing to go out of my comfort zone so much for her.  Like I said, all these firsts made me go crazy because no one has ever made me feel that way. We always had this really strong emotional connection and I thought that had to mean something.

I know it's immature of me to think this way, I just wished I could go back and approach the relationship from everything I learned post-break up. Is that pathetic of me?

8 minutes ago, JyPark said:

I tried to understand from her point of view and she's been through past trauma from previous relationships that my lie about the ex was a big deal for her and I totally understand why she feels angry at me for that. She doesn't understand my point of view though and called me a liar. So no matter what it's done. Every time we talked before NC, she kept saying we can try at friendship and I don't know if I want to be friends with someone that sees me as a liar, untrustworthy, etc.  

I know it's not the end of the world. I'm just so used to running to her and telling her how my day is or how I'm feeling and it's so hard that I don't have that person anymore. I'm not a social person, I'm in med school so I don't have time like other people my age. I'm also a homebody so it's more difficult for me -- like I don't really do social media or social events aside from school. But thank you for your kind words. I needed that.

I know how immature it is that we're both kind of posting to each other over our blogs. I already realized that when I was first posting here. We're both immature and maybe that's because we're both hurt and pain makes you do immature things or maybe I'm just an immature person. I know emotionally, I'm immature -- I have no experience at all to build from. I keep people at a distance from me emotionally in order to not get hurt so when I got with her and let down my walls, I told her everything. (aside from the bf thing). And it felt so great to be able to tell someone whatever I wanted. My friends irl, I just never felt that kind of closeness with them. I don't share emotions with friends irl, I just don't let people get close enough to me to see that side of me.

Honestly - so what about her trauma. Everyone has challenges and issues they need to work with. It doesn't give a person a license to be rude and damaging to others. She's a drag and you need to move on, get away from the PC and don't give in to the bs with the blogs. Blogging should be fun, inspiring, all the good things that got you in it to start with - not all this complete drivel and mindless waste of time insulting each other indirectly. If she keeps insulting your person and calling you negative things, shut down any communication. You are very attached to someone you hardly know in reality. Give yourself time to adjust and get back to your own swing of things and routine and shrug this off. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rose Mosse said:

Honestly - so what about her trauma. Everyone has challenges and issues they need to work with. It doesn't give a person a license to be rude and damaging to others. She's a drag and you need to move on, get away from the PC and don't give in to the bs with the blogs. Blogging should be fun, inspiring, all the good things that got you in it to start with - not all this complete drivel and mindless waste of time insulting each other indirectly. If she keeps insulting your person and calling you negative things, shut down any communication. You are very attached to someone you hardly know in reality. Give yourself time to adjust and get back to your own swing of things and routine and shrug this off. 

Thank you for that. I'll stop posting on that blog. I deleted her from most of the social media that we use together except for one. I left her on there in case I ever wanted to reach out to be friends (she said I have to reach out to her), I'm still not sure if I want to be friends with her in the future but I just didn't want to close the door until I was sure.

1 minute ago, JyPark said:

Thank you for that. I'll stop posting on that blog. I deleted her from most of the social media that we use together except for one. I left her on there in case I ever wanted to reach out to be friends (she said I have to reach out to her), I'm still not sure if I want to be friends with her in the future but I just didn't want to close the door until I was sure.

I didn't mean to stop posting on your blog. That's your hobby and your interest. You shouldn't have to give that up for anyone if that's what you like to do. But definitely resist the urge to respond to her, check up on her or reply to anything rude that she has for you on her page or wherever she's going off like a loose cannon. Avoid individuals who have this many issues in the first place online, offline, wherever. It's not worth the headache. 

You're in med school so wishing you the best of luck with this long journey. It's well worth it, I hear. There's so much else going for you. 

8 minutes ago, JyPark said:

I just wished I could go back and approach the relationship from everything I learned post-break up. Is that pathetic of me?

Not at all. It's a fairly normal reaction when one is on the receiving end of a break-up. Read enough of these threads and you will see how many dumpees wish exactly the same thing. 

Many fall all over themselves trying to get their ex to listen to everything they've suddenly learned since it ended, how things could be different if they give them a chance...only to realize it's usually futile. 

I do agree with those suggesting you two stop passive-aggressively posting things  on your respective blogs about each other. I mean no disrespect, but it's quite juvenile. It's time to maturely deal with this on your own, without taking jibes at each other online. 

2 hours ago, JyPark said:

Every time we talked before NC, she kept saying we can try at friendship

No, don't.  Just move on, let it be. We cannot be 'friends' with an ex, especially while we try to accept & heal from everything.

You back off.. and focus on YOU now.

You need to work on accepting this now & letting go.  You can't do this w/out going NC and keep at it.  Be strong.

3 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

Not at all. It's a fairly normal reaction when one is on the receiving end of a break-up. Read enough of these threads and you will see how many dumpees wish exactly the same thing. 

Many fall all over themselves trying to get their ex to listen to everything they've suddenly learned since it ended, how things could be different if they give them a chance...only to realize it's usually futile. 

I do agree with those suggesting you two stop passive-aggressively posting things  on your respective blogs about each other. I mean no disrespect, but it's quite juvenile. It's time to maturely deal with this on your own, without taking jibes at each other online. 

Yeah, no definitely. I know it was petty and immature of us to post to each other that way.  Probably why moving forward, I know I probably can't do a cyber relationship, maybe not even long distance. I can be much different showing my bad sides via text than I can via person lol. I don't have the capacity to say the things I type out loud for the most part. It's not how I'd ever speak to someone in person, I mean.

My boss who I'm close with (probably a bad idea to tell her my personal drama but she kept pushing) pushed me into talking about my breakup and it was a good experience. Like many of you said, I rushed in too quickly before I even met this person and not that she was all bad but I need to realize my worth and my boss really helped point out that I'm still young and I have a really bright future and career. I can't let one person mess that up for me. She was brought into my life to teach me a lesson for the next partner I have and I'll be even stronger in the next relationship. And I value that lesson, and her -- I always will.  We just weren't right for each other, no matter how much both of us wanted it to work.

1 hour ago, SooSad33 said:

No, don't.  Just move on, let it be. We cannot be 'friends' with an ex, especially while we try to accept & heal from everything.

You back off.. and focus on YOU now.

You need to work on accepting this now & letting go.  You can't do this w/out going NC and keep at it.  Be strong.

Thank you for this.   I think I just needed to hear the same consensus multiple times to get it into my head.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, smackie9 said:

Maybe she's seeing it at as a reader's digest looking into the mind of her ex, as she reaches for the popcorn.

I do imagine it quite entertaining to read the ramblings of an ex.

7 hours ago, JyPark said:

I don't have the capacity to say the things I type out loud for the most part. It's not how I'd ever speak to someone in person, I mean.

You can increase that capacity over time, with practice. And you should do this, because you will feel more supported and less isolated. You don't have to come blasting out of the gate; you can do it a little at a time. Once a week, make an effort to get to know the people around you a little more. Especially the nice ones. Look how much better you felt after you talked to your boss. 

8 hours ago, JyPark said:

I do imagine it quite entertaining to read the ramblings of an ex.

Well she's not an ex because you never met or dated.

Why not focus on improving your blog to be generally more interesting so you get more views and followers?

Delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps and blogs.

This way you can focus on a better internet presence and not on strange cryptic messages to each other?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jibralta said:

You can increase that capacity over time, with practice. And you should do this, because you will feel more supported and less isolated. You don't have to come blasting out of the gate; you can do it a little at a time. Once a week, make an effort to get to know the people around you a little more. Especially the nice ones. Look how much better you felt after you talked to your boss. 

I meant the rude/mean/passive aggressive things I type. (I guess maybe, I should learn not to type things I wouldn't want to say out loud either. I don't think anyone deserves to be talked to passive aggressively or be mean to)  I don't have the capacity to say those things out loud. One good takeaway from my relationship is that I can talk to other people about my feelings, I can talk about my pain. For the longest time, I had only had my therapist to talk to about my feelings, but now I feel like I can talk to other people in my life about it. Maybe not to the same depth or degree as a therapist but I'll work my way there eventually, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Well she's not an ex because you never met or dated.

Why not focus on improving your blog to be generally more interesting so you get more views and followers?

Delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps and blogs.

This way you can focus on a better internet presence and not on strange cryptic messages to each other?

What do you consider her then? I'm unfamiliar with the lingo of essentially a cyber relationship.

The purpose of my blog was just for me, not an audience. To just be an outlet to express myself for myself. I never cared if some stranger followed me or read my posts. Generally, it's just something I post to get out frustrations, post uplifting things when I feel down in the dumps, posting about my stress about school, etc.  Essentially venting without having to find an actual person to vent to y'know?

But yeah, definitely no more cryptic messages.

Edited by JyPark