So i got this letter....

Bolond76

A letter with typed text and glued on. It says: "Youre ex is an amazing women. Thanks for cheating so she met me. THANKS"

I dont know if my ex still has a new boyfriend,i have never met him and i have no argue with my ex. Is it my ex trying to get some reaction from me? WHO sends a letter like this?

21 minutes ago, Bolond76 said:

A letter with typed text and glued on. It says: "Youre ex is an amazing women. Thanks for cheating so she met me. THANKS"

Where was this letter? On your car?sent to your home address?

Take it to the police. It's evidence of stalking and harassment. Then get a restraining order.

Make sure this ex and all her people are deleted and blocked from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

I would report it, yes.

They won't do anything about it right now, apart from file a report...but a report is good in case more incidences like this occur. 

It's weird, for sure. Just keep a look out, but don't contact your ex or anyone you think she may be dating.

That's what they want, a reaction, don't give it to them.

It could be anyone. The author wants you to believe it has something to do with your ex. It may be one of your jilted girlfriends if you have been dating and it didn't work out with someone.

I second taking it to the police. Keep a record of anything that shows up on your property or acts of vandalism/threats and if you don't have video surveillance, I strongly suggest it. 

Archived