Long-Distance Relationship

My age is 28. A month ago I randomly sent a msg on whatsapp and there received by a woman. We started discussions and even went to becoming a partner in doing some freelance jobs togetherly. Interestingly, i have always attracted by women who were in the age of 30 and 35+ and really wanted to have an affair with a well-educated and a matured woman. And now it has become a reality because she is a mature and looks quite carrying about me. Every time, she is the one who initiate the conversation and call me often. And I'm really enjoying her company. She is married and have 3 kids and her husband is doing a job in a workshop in Saudi Arabia while she is living in Karachi. And instantly in have fell in love with her. Am i right? Any advise and guidance are welcome. 

No, you are not "right".

You have an online flirtation with a married woman.  What do you think her husband would think?  What about her kids?  Do you think they would be proud of the way their mother is behaving?  What if it was YOUR mother who was having an online affair?  Or your future wife?

Why do you aspire to have an affair?  What's wrong with having a relationship of your own with a woman who is actually available?

BTW, she is not "caring".  If she was a caring person she wouldn't be communicating inappropriately with other men while her husband is away.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Aibak said:

Am i right?

No. You are a distraction. From her probably not so loving husband, 3 kids that she probably kills herself working around etc. You dont need that, it will only create a problems in the long run. Find somebody available and pursue relationship with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Aibak said:

A month ago I randomly sent a msg on whatsapp. She is married and have 3 kids and her husband is doing a job in a workshop in Saudi Arabia while she is living in Karachi.

How did you happen to come across this on Whatsapp? At this point you don't know her.

This sounds like a scammer or catfish. For all you know these are fake pics and a fake story. It could be a fat hairy 50 year old dude.

This entity is probably looking to scam you so shut it down now. 

Many scammers have stories exactly like this one's. Immediately block and delete it.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dude if you want a "mature" older woman that's fine but going after women who are married is a bad idea. She wouldn't be your girlfriend because she already has a husband and kids, she has a family. The best you could get from her would be an affair and then she'll probably dump you and go back to her husband and kids. There are plenty of women who are single so why don't you try to date them instead? You're wasting your time on this married woman and you're helping her cheat on her husband.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Aibak said:

My age is 28.  Interestingly, i have always attracted by women who were in the age of 30 and 35+ and really wanted to have an affair with a well-educated and a matured woman. 

She is married and have 3 kids and her husband is doing a job in a workshop in Saudi Arabia while she is living in Karachi. And instantly in have fell in love with her. Am i right? 

No, you are not right. If anything, you couldn't be more wrong in your way of thinking.  Having affairs is never right. Going after a married women who has children is about as low as you can go.  It's nothing but selfish and being self-centred.  You have no business there. Wrecking marriages and breaking up families just so you can get your jollies by "having an affair", dude, you really need help to get your head together.

No, there is nothing right in your post.  At all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is 'lust' for you, not love.

She is long distance and married with kids.

You be respectful, keep your distance and see her no more than a friend.

Find yourself someone out there who is NOT married and NOT long distance.

• Thanks 1

There is nothing right about any of this.

You are not in love with her, you don't know her.  

Give up before you start something that is just wrong and find someone who is available.