UPDATE On my situation from posts of few days back

mg22

My Last post was about the person iam dating and a women posting a nasty comments on a picture we shared on social media. We plan to go to Jamaica this coming sunday June 20th, we have had very limited communication ever since the incident, i have been the one texting and asking him if he filled out some paper work we need for travel and Covid restrictions as the website requires 7 days before travel. Last night i reminded him today we have to fill out the document., he said he would be busy today and i said ok we can fill it out in the afternoon, well he never reached out today, iam so confused and mad , this is suppose to be my birthday vacation , i was looking forward to this, and hes acting aloof !  I did a little snooping in the womens Facebook and she sold her car and belongings and is asking questions about Covid restrictions to come to the USA, so apparently she planning to come here.  Please dont bash me with blame.. iam the innocent  person here... i just dont know what to do next ! Please advise me.

2 minutes ago, Andrina said:

I didn't read your original post. Based on this, why would you want to go on vacation with someone like that? I'd rather eat the cancellation money and not go. 

Exactly if he doesn't reach out by Tuesday iam done, 2 years down the drain with this man.

19 minutes ago, mg22 said:

We plan to go to Jamaica this coming sunday June 20th, we have had very limited communication ever since the incident

So, do you feel this hasn't really been dealt with?

19 minutes ago, mg22 said:

Last night i reminded him today we have to fill out the document., he said he would be busy today and i said ok we can fill it out in the afternoon, well he never reached out today, iam so confused and mad , this is suppose to be my birthday vacation , i was looking forward to this, and hes acting aloof !  I did a little snooping in the womens Facebook and she sold her car and belongings and is asking questions

You are obviously stuck on this woman & your bf.

Can you not fill the stuff out? 

If you feel you've explained to him enough in order to understand that you have 7 days before travel & he's acting like this... then leave it all alone & cancel.

You're mega stressed about a few things at this time.. You are not happy & full of suspicion... right?

Then stop it all.

1 minute ago, SooSad33 said:

So, do you feel this hasn't really been dealt with?

You are obviously stuck on this woman & your bf.

Can you not fill the stuff out? 

If you feel you've explained to him enough in order to understand that you have 7 days before travel & he's acting like this... then leave it all alone & cancel.

You're mega stressed about a few things at this time.. You are not happy & full of suspicion... right?

Then stop it all.

We both need to fill out individually the DOC's, i just need to know where we stand on this vacation, i need to inform my work tommorow, and he's the one whos acting weird. About the other women yes iam stressed, this all came as a surprise to me , i never doubted him in the past, and this is hurting me yes i wont lie ! 

14 minutes ago, mg22 said:

, i need to inform my work tommorow, and he's the one whos acting weird. About the other women yes iam stressed, this all came as a surprise to me ,

Ok, so how about you msg him for last time tonight... say IF he wants to go on this trip to let you know, as the paper work needs to be done and your work need to be informed... and that IF you do not hear back, you'll need to cancel.

Communication IS needed here. ( re: both issue's).

6 minutes ago, SooSad33 said:

Ok, so how about you msg him for last time tonight... say IF he wants to go on this trip to let you know, as the paper work needs to be done and your work need to be informed... and that IF you do not hear back, you'll need to cancel.

Communication IS needed here. ( re: both issue's).

Its a little late to text now, i will first thing tomorrow morning. Sad this situation, as he was so excited about the trip, iam hoping iam not overreacting to the situation, anyhow i will know more tommorow.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mg22 said:

Its a little late to text now, i will first thing tomorrow morning. Sad this situation, as he was so excited about the trip, iam hoping iam not overreacting to the situation,

Yeah it is.. because if he was so into this.. why act so negligent with you . 😕 .

Anyways.. sit in a little pool of frustration if you must... In time, you'll see just who/ how he is.

• Like 2

Hadn't you decided to just date him casually? Weren't you just going on the trip because it was already planned, not because it's supposed to be a romantic trip? So if you don't end up going would it be a big deal to you?

This guy has been acting weird all along, this is not the first time. I remember your previous thread, where you said he had been expecting you to do all the chasing, organising dates, and inviting him. Then he threw a tantrum and stormed out of your house when he showed up unannounced (!) and was upset that you had a friend over to your house.

You started this current thread that you have worked things out with him. Obviously nothing has been worked out and he continues to disrespect you. Nothing has changed. You cannot "work out" deep seeded selfish behaviors and immaturity in a 50-something old man. 

So, I'd suggest you quit playing the victim and please take responsibility that you made a conscious choice to keep engaging with a man who all along has been sprinkling red flags like a fountain left, right and center.

I'd suggest you quit all contact with this unhealthy guy, and fill in your covid passenger form for yourself only and you go to Jamaica alone and have a blast there. Do not be such a doormat, please. Your happiness does not require a man at all cost.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boltnrun said:

Hadn't you decided to just date him casually? Weren't you just going on the trip because it was already planned, not because it's supposed to be a romantic trip? So if you don't end up going would it be a big deal to you?

He called this morning , all is good.. trip is confirmed and all in order. , i guess i was freaking out he would bail out, but all is good now.