Jump to content

What's your opinion on walking dates?


kim42
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/22/2021 at 12:14 AM, abitbroken said:

Are you accepting. And are you interested in him now? Or meh like you were before?

I'm not crazy about him, but I'd like to get to know him a bit more. I should probably see him again this weekend, but I just found out he's been texting a friend of mine too. She said he's been texting her all the time.  He knows we know each other so I think it's a little weird. I know we're not exclusive or anything, but it makes me wonder how many girls he's texting with at the same time.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kim42 said:

I'm not crazy about him, but I'd like to get to know him a bit more. I should probably see him again this weekend, but I just found out he's been texting a friend of mine too. She said he's been texting her all the time.  He knows we know each other so I think it's a little weird. I know we're not exclusive or anything, but it makes me wonder how many girls he's texting with at the same time.

....I think your first gut reaction to him of "Nope" was correct.......

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kim42 said:

I'm not crazy about him, but I'd like to get to know him a bit more. I should probably see him again this weekend, but I just found out he's been texting a friend of mine too. She said he's been texting her all the time.  He knows we know each other so I think it's a little weird. I know we're not exclusive or anything, but it makes me wonder how many girls he's texting with at the same time.

He sounds more interested in himself than the either of you, to be honest. Ie. How far he can get with two women who are friends. An ego boost and possibly even a turn on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kim42 said:

I'm not crazy about him, but I'd like to get to know him a bit more. 

That's ok. Put him in the walking-buddy bucket.🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️

Like a friend you jog or exercise with.

It gets you out of the house and walking around, which is a good thing.👟👟🌞

Nothing is stopping you from talking to/meeting other men you could have more chemistry with.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, kim42 said:

I just found out he's been texting a friend of mine too. She said he's been texting her all the time. 

Oof

Well you had fun so thats nice. But that is quite a red flag so be careful. I mean, you are both single so you are allowed to talk to whoever you want. But two friends? That is quite some move. So be careful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Oof

Well you had fun so thats nice. But that is quite a red flag so be careful. I mean, you are both single so you are allowed to talk to whoever you want. But two friends? That is quite some move. So be careful.

I mean I don't know what kind of messages he's been sending to my friend, but she told me he's a little annoying. He also sent a Facebook request to another friend of mine that he doesn't even know, he seems to be in touch with more of my friends 🙊 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, kim42 said:

I mean I don't know what kind of messages he's been sending to my friend, but she told me he's a little annoying. He also sent a Facebook request to another friend of mine that he doesn't even know, he seems to be in touch with more of my friends 🙊 

Egad set him straight. Obviously he doesn't know boundaries.

True story: my friend hired this DJ for her wedding. I guess he saw me there. Later he tried to add me on FB obviously through my GFs page, and messaged me, hitting on me. My friend called him and tore a strip off him. "She's married for Christ sake!" "How dare you stalk women my friends list!" Now that's no boundaries.

Edited by smackie9
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kim42 said:

So my friend just told me he's been asking her out for drinks, and basically texting her all the time. So probably no second date with this guy 🙂

I agree. Pathetic. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He texted me last night, while I was already asleep, and it turned out he wanted to ask me out for a night stroll. I have the impression he just wants to have sex.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 8:50 PM, kim42 said:

We were in a park and he played the guitar, so it was nice. Yes he did 🙂 

 

On 7/20/2021 at 8:12 PM, kim42 said:

Story update - I actually went on a date with this guy, and surprisingly I had a lot of fun😃

 

11 minutes ago, kim42 said:

He texted me last night, while I was already asleep, and it turned out he wanted to ask me out for a night stroll. I have the impression he just wants to have sex.

Shame but at least you've sussed him out sooner rather than later!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...