Tinder

74Grfs5

My friend has seen my boyfriend of 18 months on Tinder. We met on Tinder and its the same profile as back then. 

When we first got together he told me he had deleted it. Someone else told me that your profile can still show up even if deleted.

He gets notifications from Tinder ( i see them on his phone flash up) I asked him about it and he said it was marketing because he used to be a paid member.

I've not confronted him yet as I want my facts straight and I'm not good at confrontation.

This is the same boyfriend about whom some random cyber stranger messaged you to tell you he cheats on you with her?

The same boyfriend who wouldn't let you in his house only to minutes later have a woman sitting in his kitchen with him?

The same boyfriend who got a message from a woman in the middle of the night and disappeared all night?

Girl. 

What more evidence do you need that this guy does not care about you?

30 minutes ago, 74Grfs5 said:

My friend has seen my boyfriend of 18 months on Tinder. I asked him about it and he said it was marketing because he used to be a paid member.

Do you believe his marketing explanation? Have you seen him on there? 

Is this the same man?:

2 hours ago, 74Grfs5 said:

He gets notifications from Tinder ( i see them on his phone flash up) I asked him about it and he said it was marketing because he used to be a paid member.

Yeah, no. If profile or app is deleted I dont think you get notifications. He didnt deleted it. 

26 minutes ago, 74Grfs5 said:

I know I'm just so weak and forgiving! Today is my first day going no contact. Right  now I need everything I've got to do this

Thanks

It's not about forgiving, really. 

It's likely more about not having much self-worth and fearing being alone. But what you have to realize is that he is going to leave, sooner or later. He's already shopping for your replacement. 

This relationship is over, for all intents and purposes. Whether or not you forgive him is irrelavant, because it doesn't change the fact that he isn't committed to you. 

How awful. Very sorry to hear this. But this is more reason to let him go for good. Spend time with your friends. Take care of yourself. Move on. Tell yourself there's no more room for this anymore in your life and don't let him contact you again or vice versa.

Actually its true that if you remove/delete the app from your phone your account is still there. You have to actually go to the account and delete it from the app itself. You can read this from Tinder they even mention this...

6 minutes ago, mical said:

Actually its true that if you remove/delete the app from your phone your account is still there. You have to actually go to the account and delete it from the app itself. You can read this from Tinder they even mention this...

Well, he's had an ample amount of time to do that.

Many people think that just by clicking "remove/delete" app from your phone that is enough...but they don't even realize the account is still there and the profile is still showing...I actually tested this on myself the other day :D

48 minutes ago, mical said:

Many people think that just by clicking "remove/delete" app from your phone that is enough...but they don't even realize the account is still there and the profile is still showing...I actually tested this on myself the other day :D

True, it's best to delete the profile from the dating site, not just an app from a phone.

15 hours ago, mical said:

I would extend the benefit of the doubt, but not for this guy.

Based on her other thread, he treats her very poorly and is already messing around with other women. 

Archived