Not sure if I like him

There’s a guy and he’s lovely, he’s a bit big and usually it’s a turn off for me but it doesn’t bother me too much, he snores and it puts me off of course but I think about him all the time, he’s also a big mummy’s boy what should I do

1 minute ago, Pmbeckles said:

he’s a bit big and usually it’s a turn off for me

he snores and it puts me off

he’s also a big mummy’s boy 

Are you dating? How do you know he snores? 

If there are so many turn offs why string him along? Find someone you feel attracted to and could respect.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you dating? How do you know he snores? 

If there are so many turn offs why string him along? Find someone you feel attracted to and could respect.

Well he’s a loving person and definitely someone I could potentially see myself with, there are many turn offs but I keep going back I like him a lot 

9 minutes ago, Pmbeckles said:

Well he’s a loving person and definitely someone I could potentially see myself with, there are many turn offs but I keep going back I like him a lot 

Are you dating? What do you mean by "potential"?

Either you are dating or not. 

What do you mean by "keep going back"?

Are you on/off?

Make up your mind about what you want this to be.

Not sure how long you've been hanging with this guy?  But, with these uncertainties you've got, I suggest you just back off.

As your post says.. " Not sure if I like him".

Then leave him be.  You should be fully into someone by a time.  I doubt you'll get there.

Well regarding him being big. That is just a body size. That's not who he actually is as a person, on the inside. If you like him then are you just worried he's big because you're worried what the societal standards for "attractiveness" are? If you like him why do you care what anybody thinks? You should only care what YOU think.

Snoring is also involuntary. I snore because I had a necessary nose surgery when I was 16-years-old but the doctor messed it up and one of my nostrils is nearly closed up. You say there are a lot of turn off's but you actually mentioned only snoring and that he's a bit big. These are actually shallow reasons, they are superficial. Turn off's are about a person's personality and their behaviour. 

If you're not attracted to bigger guys then don't date him. If you don't like him then don't date him. But if you actually like him and you want to date him then stop fixating on shallow things. Focus on who he actually is as a person and what you do like about him and how he makes you feel.

There's no point dating someone but fixating on the fact that there are all these things that are "turn off's" and like you're doing them a big favour by dating them or something. I'm sure even being a bigger guy he can still find someone else. So you're not doing him any favours and he would be fine without you even if you didn't date him.

Edited by Tinydance

On 6/10/2021 at 8:05 AM, Pmbeckles said:

he’s a bit big and usually it’s a turn off for me , he snores and it puts me off of course , he’s also a big mummy’s boy what should I do

there are many turn offs

DON'T date him.  He deserves someone who is really into him and loves him for who he is. Not someone who finds a lot about him to be a turn off.

• Like 1