I really like this girl, but I'm afraid of letting my feelings just go.

15 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Alcohol is a bad idea.

The last thing you need is for something physical to happen and she tells you it only happened because she was drunk.

Does she flirt back? Or just say "that's sweet"?

Well, she has once or twice said that I was cute, but doesn't do it frequently other than saying that. 

And yes, you're right about alcohol 🙂

7 hours ago, smackie9 said:

All you are doing is giving her an ego boost as she goes through her healing process. That is not a good position to be in. Either you cut to the chase or cut her off.

Yeah!

Ask her out. Ask her what her schedule is looking like next week, chose a day you’re both free on and ask her out. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ZebDed said:

So you’ve set a date for Wednesday?

What are your plans?

Well yes, Wednesday we are going to start to watch a series together at her home, and before that we will either go to a library full of books she loves or go to the riverside and eat some custard tarts.

I really don't know my plans nor what I can do. I was thinking about holding her hand for the first time, but maybe I'm going to fast. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Kimba said:

Well yes, Wednesday we are going to start to watch a series together at her home, and before that we will either go to a library full of books she loves or go to the riverside and eat some custard tarts.

I really don't know my plans nor what I can do. I was thinking about holding her hand for the first time, but maybe I'm going to fast. Any ideas?

Also tomorrow we talked about skipping the last class (which is boring as hell) and go for a walk, though I am not sure if that will happen.