Does he like me?

I was away on a weekend trip with my family and friends. There was also Matt there, who I think was flirting with me. He hugged me for no reason, he asked if I was cold and lent me his hoodie and even asked if I could apply sunscreen on him even though there were friends and family next to him. However, we did not talk too much, we exchanged a few words. Mostly, he sometimes said something and I just answered .I had a crush on him but I was ashamed to talk to him. When we said goodbye at the end of our trip, he hugged  me and I was the only one he hugged so tightly. Now I blame myself for that we didn’t get closer  because I didn’t talk much. On the other hand, I'm not sure if he liked me because he didn't ask for my number. I miss him and I don't know what to do now

2 hours ago, Ann558 said:

I miss him and I don't know what to do now

How old is he? Is he shy around girls?

Friend/follow him on social media to stay in touch. If he's interested he can contact you.

I think he liked being around you and flirting with you.  He didn't ask you on a date so you can assume right now he is not interested in dating you but that could change in the future.  I would follow him on social media. I'm not clear on how much interest you showed in him.