How can I make her forgive me

Porti

Posted (edited)

Hey, I have a situation that happened 1 week ago, I was in my dorm room and coughed couple times before going to bed at 2 am. My room phone ringed, A girl in my next room (Who I never saw her face before) called me and she said, "I heard your coughing, do you need any help?", I thanked her and talk like 20 seconds and closed the phone,  Later in that day 6 pm. she knocked my door, introduced herself and said "I was the one who called you last night, hi". I saw her face she was beautiful 31 years old women. She was little bit anxious and started talking, she said "I wanted to call you today for a tennis match but you were not in your room." I was in another place in the University but I saw she was trying to be friend so I continued the conversation by asking if she wants to do something later this evening. She said "Lets walk together outside in 20 minutes" and I agreed.

Later, We went outside walk like half and hour talked and had fun both of us were smiling. However I had a work to do later that night, so I had to go to my room and start working, thus I said "Lets eat something together in my dorm and than I can go work.". She accepted, our food arrived I payed, knocked her room, and take her to my room. We started eating and talking in my room, I felt a connection between us, I did my move by sitting close next to her. And looked her eyes and tried to kiss her cheek. She wasn't expecting eat but go along with it. However she also said like joke "If you go further I can put you down with force" I laughed and stopped. I believe later in 5 minutes, we finished our food and she wanted to go to her room. Asked my phone number and hugged me before leave (it was a pretty long hug, I believe she felt lonely probably because of a recent break up).  Later in night couple hours later, I knocked her room and wanted to chat more, but she said " You tried to kiss me that was rude, I don't want to talk you no more.". I apologized her and went back into my room.  

Next day was my last day in the dorm. So I had to leave the room. But before I leave, in morning, I bought couple roses and hang it to her room door.  I texted her later that day, asked for forgiveness, She thanked for flowers and but she didn't wanted to talk with me, I tried to call her didn't answer my phones. She said she is mad at me and don't want to go further in relationship. She said she felt like a *** (A girl that payed for sex), when I tried to kiss her.  Now I am deadlocked, she probably had a recent break up, and wanted to feel better with me, but I destroyed my chances by going to fast and kissing her.  What should I do please help me...

Edited by Porti

Well she was acting very strange to be honest. Everything she was doing was showing she's interested in you but then she freaked out that you just kissed her cheek? She sounds emotionally unstable. It's not like you tried to kiss her on the mouth or have sex with her. She asked you to stop and you stopped. I guess she wasn't interested romantically but maybe just wanted to be friends. But why was she calling you so late at night and coming to your room if she doesn't know you? 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@TinydanceI really don't know. But probably she is emotionally unstable. She doesn't live with her parents or with a friend. She probably felt too lonely after breakup. I know this because she said her heart is not empty, when I texted her.

Like I said, probably she thought that I went too fast by going for the kiss. But still think she is emotionally unstable.

I waited 1 week. Do you think sending her more flowers would help? 

Edited by Porti

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Porti said:

I was in my dorm room she was beautiful 31 years old women. 

Are you both in college? She is 31 and lives in a dormatory? How old are you?

Stay away from her. You came on too strong and she's told you this repeatedly. 

If this is a college dormatory she could report you for stalking and harassment. 

Leave her alone. If you keep pushing it, she may claim you tried to molest her. Get a grip and keep your hands to yourself.

Sending unwanted gifts is stalking. Stop it.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Porti said:

@TinydanceI really don't know. But probably she is emotionally unstable. She doesn't live with her parents or with a friend. She probably felt too lonely after breakup. I know this because she said her heart is not empty, when I texted her.

I waited 1 week. Do you think sending her more flowers would help? 

No it wouldn't help because she said she's not interested and asked you to stop contacting her.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Wiseman2 I am couple years younger than her. But I didn't do anything to molest her. Kissed her cheek nothing more. And when I kissed her she was not even angry or mad. She even kissed me one time from my cheek too. Moreover like I said she hugged me before she leaves.

But maybe since is emotionally unstable, she might cause problems. Btw I am a not a rude or uneducated person. I really feel like I am attractive "6.2 height" for that matter and can make women laugh (Some women at least :).)

Edited by Porti

Just now, Porti said:

@Wiseman2 I am couple years younger than her. But I didn't do anything to molest her. Kissed her cheek nothing more. And when I kissed her she was not even angry or mad. Like I said she hugged me before she leaves. But maybe since is emotionally unstable, she might cause problems. Btw I am a not a rude or uneducated person. I really feel like I am attractive "6.2 height" for that matter and can make women laugh. 

Well you should get a different woman then Mr. Tall and Handsome! Lol She sounds weird.

• Like 2

Just now, Porti said:

@Wiseman2 . But maybe since is emotionally unstable,  I really feel like I am attractive "6.2 height" for that matter and can make women laugh.

It doesn't matter your assessment of her emotional state is. 

That doesn't give you the right to harass and stalk anyone.

Learn respect and boundaries. 

What does your height have to do with this? Sounds like you fancy yourself as some sort of player, but you actually come across as creepy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Porti said:

@Tinydance Ok, So you say, not to go further? Maybe one last text? I dont want go to prison if she calls cops :D btw

Well you can't text more if she said she's not interested and asked you to never contact her again. That would be disrespectful because you are ignoring what she actually said.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SHe did not say, never contact me again. But she said she is not interested in since she think that I am a rude person(by going to fast and kiss her in the cheek.) and she was not even mad when we were together. SHe got mad after couple hours. Ok Mr. Tinydance. You are right. @Tinydance

Edited by Porti

Posted (edited)

@Tinydance Ok. Miss. TinyDance 🙂 I edited my last post maybe you can reconsider but thank you for everything. I will probably not go further.

@Wiseman2And How can sending flowers is molesting. I am man who respect women boundries. Just probably cannot accept rejection that easily. But I understand and got my lessons. 

Edited by Porti

If even flowers didnt help not to consider you just somebody that wanted to bone her, then I dont think more flowers or anything else would do the trick. Its weird behavior overall, OK maybe she had bad experiences and didnt want to initiate anything right then, but to ask a phone number and hug and then after said she felt bad because you kissed her cheek is weird. Again, maybe its just bad experience from her side(that "I can put you down" line  tells me that she thought you will kinda rape her, no  offence) but its weird behavior overall. So, let it go before you get more troubles. Dont send her messages, flowers, anything. Just forget and move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Ok @Kwothe28 Proably like I said she still loves her ex. And when I go too fast, she thought maybe she is cheating her ex (emotionally), I really don't know. But probably after couple days or week, she will find another person.

And I will stop going futher.

Edited by Porti

46 minutes ago, Porti said:

Ok @Kwothe28 Proably like I said she still loves her ex. And when I go too fast, she thought maybe she is cheating her ex (emotionally), I really don't know. But probably after couple days or week, she will find another person.

And I will stop going futher.

I dont think its her ex thing. If its that she would told you she isnt emotinally ready or anything in that line. She specifically told you she would beat you up if you go further and that she felt like a prostitute(just for kissing her in the cheek btw, here its normal to do that even with female friends) so its probably much deeper then that.

• Thanks 1

@Kwothe28 @Wiseman2 @Tinydance Ok Really thankful for your time and support. I want to ask one last question, than I will close this thing.

What if I am not a rude person. What if I am a caring, nice guy and could really help her. What if she just misunderstood me..

Again, still should I not text her? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porti said:

@Kwothe28 @Wiseman2 @Tinydance Ok Really thankful for your time and support. I want to ask one last question, than I will close this thing.

What if I am not a rude person. What if I am a caring, nice guy and could really help her. What if she just misunderstood me..

Yes!!! Still not text her because she asked you not to.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

@Tinydance It is sad when people come in to your life, even for couple of days and take some part of you with them. Your heart gets broken. This is sad but what can we do.. right?

I believe life is something like this anyway.

Edited by Porti

28 minutes ago, Porti said:

No, because it wouldnt accomplish anything. You can chase somebody who wants to be chased, somebody that actually wants to talk to you and go out with you. You cant chase somebody that said that she doesnt even want to talk to you. So, just leave it be.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Porti said:

But maybe since is emotionally unstable, she might cause problems. Btw I am a not a rude or uneducated person. I really feel like I am attractive "6.2 height" for that matter and can make women laugh (Some women at least :).)

This is your assessment of yourself.  It doesn't mean that's how others see you.  

I think it's important to always remember, when someone tells you stop or I'm not interested, to stop completely.  Whether you agree or not, is not important.  You are making them uncomfortable.  You apologized now just let her be.  

You mention your height and I've noticed a lot of tall men really like to mention how tall they are. Why is that?  

Edited by Lambert
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Porti said:

Hey, I have a situation that happened 1 week ago, I was in my dorm room and coughed couple times before going to bed at 2 am. My room phone ringed, A girl in my next room (Who I never saw her face before) called me and she said, "I heard your coughing, do you need any help?", I thanked her and talk like 20 seconds and closed the phone,  Later in that day 6 pm. she knocked my door, introduced herself and said "I was the one who called you last night, hi".

How did she know your phone number if you never even met her? 🤔

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your consideration and your time. 

@Capricorn3 She called me through dorm phone system. You can call anyone with their room number.

@Lambert I might make her uncomfortable, I accept, but she came in to my life, gave me flirty signals, and she also did make me uncomfortable. These are not my subjective assessments. She kissed my cheek even after my first kiss forgot to write it. I am sure that she has unstable emotional state. Probably go and find another guy in couple of days (Like I said she told me her heart is not empty, and she probably wants to forget her ex and find a relief.) The guy won't kiss her maybe in his first date but he will kiss and probably go further in couple dates later and this is her choice.

One last note. I really believe I am a nice and polite person. She misunderstood me entirely. But this is her life and choices. She called me rude but she was trying to find and bond with another person(me) while she had some one in her heart. This is more rude, and evil than my actions. 

And again if you guys really think I should not contact her again, I won't but not every relationship is this easy. Sometimes calling and texting after sometime, might fix the problem.

Edited by Porti