Dating a guy who has a girlfriend in his home country

Sensor sensor

I am seeing a guy who has a girlfriend in another country, he wants me to stop talking to other guys and be in commitment with him.i like him soo much and l always ask him if he is going to break up with his gf he never answers straight forward he just says “ l have problems with her but we do talk daily” what do l do?😩

Just now, Sensor sensor said:

I am seeing a guy who has a girlfriend in another country

Why? Get rid of him asap.

He's probably scheduled for an arranged marriage and sowing wild oats. Or he's making it up which is another spin on "you're my unpaid call girl".

Delete and block him from all your messaging apps and social media immediately.

Spend your time crafting a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting available single guys who respect you.

1 hour ago, Sensor sensor said:

I am seeing a guy who has a girlfriend in another country, he wants me to stop talking to other guys and be in commitment with him.

Well.. for one, HE is controlling. And two, He's a loser!

You do NOT want this one!

Why would you?  Give yourself some credit.. some self respect!

Get away from people like this..

You CAN very well have friends.. guys or gals, fps 😕 

You dump him!

Don't date guys with girlfriends.  All you will do is break your own heart.  

Also never agree to exclusive with someone that is not willing to be exclusive to you.

He is not giving you a straight answer because he is controlling you to have his cake and eat it, too.  

You really need to wake up and smell the coffee.  You are disrespecting yourself by tolerating this.  

You ask yourself why you get so excited and turned on by an unavailable man telling you what to do.  Can you imagine if he ends things with her and "commits" to you how awful it will feel when he's out of your sight more than an hour or so?  Won't you wonder who else he's with, trying to be with??

4 hours ago, Sensor sensor said:

I am seeing a guy who has a girlfriend in another country, he wants me to stop talking to other guys and be in commitment with him.i like him soo much and l always ask him if he is going to break up with his gf he never answers straight forward he just says “ l have problems with her but we do talk daily” what do l do?😩

I'm actually both shocked and surprised that you actually have to ask "what to do".  Really?

* First of all, you don't stoop to his low levels, on a par with his lack of decency.

* You don't get involved with people already in a relationship.  You have no place there.

* You have some self-respect, some morals and values, and walk away from this. Block and delete all contact.

* Find you own boyfriend and hope and pray he doesn't do this to you.  Karma will eventually come back to bite you.

11 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

He's probably scheduled for an arranged marriage and sowing wild oats. Or he's making it up which is another spin on "you're my unpaid call girl".

Spend your time crafting a good profile and pics on quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting available single guys who respect you.

Thank you xx

4 hours ago, melancholy123 said:

Dump his a$$!  He's got another girl, so that ends it right there for you.

He has no business telling you to stop talking to other guys!  What is thus BS about being in a committed relationship with him when he's already got a gf elsewhere!  Wake up!

I’m waking up!!! Thank you

7 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

I'm actually both shocked and surprised that you actually have to ask "what to do".  Really?

* First of all, you don't stoop to his low levels, on a par with his lack of decency.

* You don't get involved with people already in a relationship.  You have no place there.

* You have some self-respect, some morals and values, and walk away from this. Block and delete all contact.

* Find you own boyfriend and hope and pray he doesn't do this to you.  Karma will eventually come back to bite you.

Thank you…

8 hours ago, Batya33 said:

You ask yourself why you get so excited and turned on by an unavailable man telling you what to do.  Can you imagine if he ends things with her and "commits" to you how awful it will feel when he's out of your sight more than an hour or so?  Won't you wonder who else he's with, trying to be with??

Just asked myself that… i get you.. thanks

9 hours ago, Lambert said:

You dump him!

Don't date guys with girlfriends.  All you will do is break your own heart.  

Also never agree to exclusive with someone that is not willing to be exclusive to you.

He is not giving you a straight answer because he is controlling you to have his cake and eat it, too.  

You really need to wake up and smell the coffee.  You are disrespecting yourself by tolerating this.  

Noted , noted !! Thank you

10 hours ago, SooSad33 said:

Well.. for one, HE is controlling. And two, He's a loser!

You do NOT want this one!

Why would you?  Give yourself some credit.. some self respect!

Get away from people like this..

You CAN very well have friends.. guys or gals, fps 😕 

Thank you!!!

11 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Thank you 😞

Archived