How to prove that I never did or will cheat

Me and my boyfriend got into a very big argument because he saw an old message from before we got together to someone I didn’t know he ask what I looked like and I sent pictures I asked what he looked like and he sent pictures he sent me a thumbs up not that long ago and with my boyfriend experience with all his ex’s that means “hey come over so we can ***” he asked me who the dude was I said I didn’t know him and he went off saying I’m a *** and said I was ***ing him when the guy lives in Texas even though when I did messaged this guy my boyfriend was messing with his ex now he’s pissed and calling me a liar I’ve been crying and very upset because this man I love him so dearly he saved me when I was at my lowest right before we got together I was in an abusive relationship where the guy hit and choked me I love my boyfriend I want to know how to prover you him I never cheated nor ever will

10 minutes ago, Lexyp said:

I want to know how to prover you him I never cheated nor ever will

You can't. 

This is a terribly unhealthy relationship all around. This guy didn't save you; you went from one bad relaitonship to another bad relationship. Name-calling is abusive too,  Lexyp. 

I would recommend leaving, and working on healing your self-worth, so you can better filter out bad apples. 

• Like 1

You dont, he will have to trust you. Which he clearly doesnt. Also if it was before you got together its not cheating even if something happened. You need to realize that and that you did nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, Lexyp said:

he saw an old message from before we got together

he went off saying I’m a *** and said I was ***ing him

he’s pissed and calling me a liar 

I was in an abusive relationship where the guy hit and choked 

How long have you been dating? This guy is also abusive.

Read up on abuse red flags.  You don't need to be beaten and choked for it to be abusive.

He's calling you names, rifling through your phone, acting possessive and controlling.

Immediately end it and block and delete him. Tell a trusted adult bout what is happening.

Also see a physician and get a referral to a therapist.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lexyp said:

he sent me a thumbs up not that long ago and with my boyfriend experience with all his ex’s that means “hey come over so we can ***” he asked me who the dude was I said I didn’t know him and he went off saying I’m a *** and said I was ***ing him when the guy lives in Texas even though when I did messaged this guy my boyfriend was messing with his ex now he’s pissed and calling me a liar I’ve been crying and very upset because this man I love

How long ago was all of this - and when you & BF started dating?

Has it been a long time now? Did you know each other before dating?

Nothing really YOU can do - if he does not trust you and ASSUMES crap like this, that's on him!

To talk to you like that is nasty! 😕 

I'd get out of this one...No one talks to me that way - with assumptions etc.

He just has to trust you on his own. If you're comfortable, you can tell him you're not hiding anything and he can check your phone if he feels the need. Of course this can lead to toxic behavior so be careful. Try your best to keep your head up and repeat that you have never and never plan on cheating on him as you love him too much. It sounds like he's insecure due to the past. This is something he needs to work on, not you .

8 minutes ago, gumdropbuttons17 said:

He just has to trust you on his own. If you're comfortable, you can tell him you're not hiding anything and he can check your phone if he feels the need. Of course this can lead to toxic behavior so be careful. Try your best to keep your head up and repeat that you have never and never plan on cheating on him as you love him too much. It sounds like he's insecure due to the past. This is something he needs to work on, not you .

She should not offer her phone.  She should also not have to reassure him that she did not cheat, or will not cheat.   She should be done with him.

• Like 1