Will he come back? What can I do?

I started seeing a guy I met on bumble a few years ago. It was mainly a physical relationship, as I was a very shy person and still getting comfortable with him. He was so much fun to hang out with and made me feel so loved and appreciated. I did my best to make him feel the same, and I thought things were great, but at the time he eventually tried to claim we didn't click. I thought we did and had the time of my life with him. We continued to talk and have a good time for about 9 months or so, then he suddenly sent me a snapchat message saying he didn't want to see me anymore. I freaked out and told him at the time I was really depressed and how what he did wasn't fair, etc and assumed some girl was involved. He then proceeded to call authorities on me claiming I was in "rough emotional shape" and needed assistance * rolls eyes * this is because he was a nurse.I was SO Mad at him. But still had feelings. d

Anyways, after this, I gave him like 4 months of space. I ended up befriending a friend of his which was a weird coincidence. His friend told me a few stories of his past and since we worked together it was tough for me to move on . I decided to message him in november. I got no reply. I tried again in december and we hit it off, catching up, having fun, talking everyday until this past April. I got kind of jealous and added a girl from instgram that i thought he was talking to. this girl ratted me out and told him I added her. He confronted me and I claimed it was accidental and that I was adding new people I had met from the bumble account he had told me to make so I could have more friends. Things seemed okay. (The week prior to this we were sexting and talking as normal and he had invtied me over). The next day, he tells me he reactivated his bumble account, to which I asked why, because it seemed like we were having fun or things were going good between us? and he goes on to tell me hes at the gym and then blocks me. 

WHAT DO I DO?

HOW DO I GET HIM TO COME BACK?

Some of his friends say he was just horny, but I really enjoyed talking to him and thought he felt the same. What happened? 

He does not care about or like you.  He does not want to date you.  Don't you want someone that wants you for more than sexting? 

Your behavior is stalkerish and concerning.  I suggest you seek some therapy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, 90NotGivingUP said:

Some of his friends say he was just horny, but I really enjoyed talking to him and thought he felt the same. What happened? 

He felt the same.. how?

Yah, I guess you can say he enjoyed flirting.  But I think that's it.

He pulled away from you once.. then again.

Some will do this, once they realize their fwb is getting 'feelings'.

He had no intention of this ever being an actual flourishing relationship like you wanted . 😕 

So... you leave it all alone now and respectfully leave him alone.

1 hour ago, 90NotGivingUP said:

. He then proceeded to call authorities on me claiming I was in "rough emotional shape" and needed assistance * 

Did he call EMS because of suicide threats? Or the police because you were harassing him?

How did that turn out? Did you get the mental health care you need?

Delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

Obviously you need to move on before he gets a restraining order.

2 hours ago, 90NotGivingUP said:

WHAT DO I DO?

You were mistaken. He didn't feel the same. 

It's time to leave him alone. It's time to leave the people around him alone. Stop trying to contact him and don't go adding people you think he's dating on social media. That is troubling and suggests you don't have appropriate boundaries. 

Recognize that people have free agency. He isn't interested in you that way and does not want to have a relationship with you. You can't get him "back" because he wasn't yours to begin with, OP.

The only thing to do here is let go. 

2 hours ago, 90NotGivingUP said:

WHAT DO I DO?

Nothing. He just wanted one thing and he got that, he isnt interested in the rest. The sooner you realize that and move on, the better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1