How will I end the “thing” between my crush and the fake account I made?

I’m a girl and I have this neighbor which I really have a huge crush on. His family and mine were acquaintances back then, but they eventually had a huge quarrel. After that incident, everything changed. The relationship of both parties isn’t the same anymore, it is completely different. I know that liking him is forbidden but I can't help it so I just kept it to myself. Because of my despondency, my *** self created a fake account. I made the first move and chatted with him there to learn information about him. I am completely aware that I might hurt his feelings but I still continued our conversation because we kinda have the same vibes. Now, I just want to end things between him and the fake account I created, because he’s kinda being sweet already and showing signs of interest. (Just to clarify, we’ve only been talking for a day, so it’s not that long). But still, my conscience can’t handle it anymore. I just want to ask for advice on how I will end the “thing” between us in a nice way, without ghosting him. It is really hard for me because I made the first move and I also don’t wanna be rude.

There isn't a "thing" to end. It's been a day of chatting online. 

Just stop talking and delete this account. You're completely over-thinking this, but it's likely because you have a crush and are assigning a lot more meaning than necessary to a few messages exchanged. 

However, you do need to reflect on your own behaviour here. Catfishing people online suggests you have some inner work to do. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

There isn't a "thing" to end. It's been a day of chatting online. 

Just stop talking and delete this account. You're completely over-thinking this, but it's likely because you have a crush and are assigning a lot more meaning than necessary to a few messages exchanged. 

However, you do need to reflect on your own behaviour here. Catfishing people online suggests you have some inner work to do. 

^ I agree with all of the above post.  Delete your account and learn from this.

Ask your parents to take you to a physician and therapist for help with fibbing, trolling and whatever mood and anxiety issues are driving this.

You need to talk to trusted adults about your risky internet usage.

You can talk to a therapist even as a teen about things like this and it's confidential.

More internet use isn't the solution.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Elle_jaeden said:

I just want to ask for advice on how I will end the “thing” between us in a nice way, without ghosting him. It is really hard for me because I made the first move and I also don’t wanna be rude.

If it's one day, then he probably won't think twice if you just disappeared.

But maybe the better thing to do would be to come clean without saying who you are. That way, he'll know that he's being catfished and will be more wary in the future. And hopefully, you'll feel less tempted to do something like this again.

Just say something like, "Listen, I'm really sorry, but this is a dummy account. I'm not who I said I was. I'm closing this account now." Then close the account and be done.

Edited by Jibralta