My EX pretended she was another person online and is furious

mical

Need some advise. I am dealing here with an ex that has some issues...

So after breaking up and trying to block all contact with this person (who was always deceptive, manipulative, slept over at ex., etc. etc)

she created a fake profile on a language app to talk with me. I was there to improve my German and I felt it was a bit suspicious yesterday when this person on the app asked if I would like to talk, where I am from and if I am dating someone.

I just said I am currently not dating anyone, have been on some dates recently but never found my type.

About 15 minutes ago I get an email (goes to my junk mail) saying

"How many XXX have you XX since we last seen each other? Did you enjoy cheating on me while I was waiting for you? You are such a disgusting manipulative person how dare you. How could you!!!! Are you psycho you should go see a psychologist I regret I ever met you cause you've hurt me you XXX going on dates behind my back..you're evil..."

I feel very shocked and a bit worried for this person. Should I ignore or what should I do? We already have broken up over a month ago...should I ignore?

The tip is never divulge personal information to strangers on the net, about yourself or what you do. 
As for the craycray ex, never respond to any of her messages. Lear to block/ delete and set all your sm on private. Also don’t accept friend requests from anyone you don’t know. Make yourself unobtainable. 

well you moving on with your life got her furious and she was not getting info from anywhere so she found this way to get some news about you. Online world is really just that , anybody can bite you, its a free for all world there.

Block, delete, disappear as you like, your peace is most important here. Let her find her own place to take out her frustration and anger.

2 hours ago, mical said:

I feel very shocked and a bit worried for this person. Should I ignore or what should I do? We already have broken up over a month ago...should I ignore?

I'm sorry, but it appears you're looking for an excuse to contact her, (imo).   Otherwise you would take this with a grain of salt, and not give it a second thought.

Time to think...

5 minutes ago, HeartGoesOn said:

I'm sorry, but it appears you're looking for an excuse to contact her, (imo).   Otherwise you would take this with a grain of salt, and not give it a second thought.

Time to think...

Exactly. 

OP, you need to really think hard on why you're reflecting on any other option but ignore her.

If you decided to say those things re: being involved again, once you assumed it may be her... Not a good thing to do.

Especially if you know they are messed up already! 😕   Never play mind games.

"You are such a disgusting manipulative person how dare you. How could you!!!! Are you psycho you should go see a psychologist I regret I ever met you cause you've hurt me"

- As for her calling YOU psycho- Is often how they react, knowing they are the one's in that state.

Either way, you are well aware of her behaviour, so you stay way far away from her from now on....

Do not respond.. No contact any further.  Nothing.

In order for her to move on and for your own peace of mind.

First step is to avoid sending private details about your life to strangers. There's nothing to be gained by that.

Second step is to reconcile what the word 'ex' means. Then block or ignore anyone you suspect of being that person or being related to her.

You don't owe anyone from your past any explanations.

It's your life, so value the privacy that goes along with conducting it as you see fit.

Archived