How to end the relationship

User9300

I've been I a relationship with my girlfriend since January she has stated to have major trust issues with me yet I've done nothing to deserve this and I have not grown any feelings for her I want to end our relationship but because of our work schedules we only have time to meet on her lunch break I know uletting her go on her lunch when she has to go back to work would ruin the rest of her work day so what should I do? I'm very nervous about doing this and don't know what to say to her she always asks if I'm gonna leave her for some prettier asked if I took someone to my hotel when work let me travel for bussiness wich should of been a moment of happiness since my work let me do this and she has a problem with me having a female manager who I will eventually share a private office with when I get promoted management yet my manger is 15 years older then me there is a car show in our town next month my gf and I were gonna go to but now she can't so she made me promise to cruise alone and not let anyone ride with me including my manger who I promised to take for a few laps so her toddler could get to ride a few laps in this cruise she even asked me if i was the one who called her job anonymously to get her fired wich really upset me

There’s nothing for it, you’ll have to tell her on her lunch break. There is no nice way to cushion news like this, just rip the band aid off, tell her you aren’t feeling the spark anymore. She’s gonna be sad, you’ve got to let her deal with that herself. 

3 hours ago, User9300 said:

because of our work schedules we only have time to meet on her lunch. my manger who I promised to take for a few laps so her toddler could get to ride a few laps in this cruise 

Is this an affair? What is "take a few laps in a cruise"?

2 hours ago, Andrina said:

I have a hard time believing you only see each other if it's on a lunch break. Surely you have sleepovers or dates during other times. 

Nope just then sadly

7 hours ago, 1a1a said:

There’s nothing for it, you’ll have to tell her on her lunch break. There is no nice way to cushion news like this, just rip the band aid off, tell her you aren’t feeling the spark anymore. She’s gonna be sad, you’ve got to let her deal with that herself. 

And do it right when she gets in my truck or wait a few? Tbh I haven't done much dating even tho I'm 27

13 minutes ago, User9300 said:

And do it right when she gets in my truck or wait a few? 

Why does this dating situation only take place at lunch and in your truck? Is she married? Yes end it. You can do it through text, calling, in person, etc. It really doesn't matter.

51 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Why does this dating situation only take place at lunch and in your truck? Is she married? Yes end it. You can do it through text, calling, in person, etc. It really doesn't matter.

That's the only time she has time to meet and she's super paranoid to dine out at restaurants right now I'm the complete opposite and have been living life as normal while all she does is go to work and home

Isint it bad to do on phone normally?

Just now, User9300 said:

That's the only time she has time to meet and she's super paranoid to dine out at restaurants right now I'm the complete opposite and have been living life as normal while all she does is go to work and home

Isint it bad to do on phone normally?

And no she's not married

38 minutes ago, User9300 said:

she's super paranoid to dine out at restaurants right now I'm the complete opposite

She may be much more concerned with covid than you are. Phone is fine. It's a myth that it's more noble to dump someone in person.

13 hours ago, User9300 said:

I want to end our relationship but because of our work schedules we only have time to meet on her lunch break I know uletting her go on her lunch when she has to go back to work would ruin the rest of her work day so what should I do? I'm very nervous about doing this and don't know what to say to her she always asks if I'm gonna leave her for some prettier

Ahh, yes- trust issue's 😕 

Have you only seen each other on 'her lunch breaks'?  That's rough.

- You may be leaving this... but not for someone else.

It has only been a few months.  She'll be okay.

Just message her.. tell her you can't do this anymore. What can she say.do?

1 hour ago, SooSad33 said:

Yep and I can't handle trust issues been trying but I'm over it too much stress

3 hours ago, Hollyj said:

You don't want to break up with her "because it will ruin her day."  I think that she will fine

Why have you agreed to an arrangement where you only see someone on a lunch hour?

It's all she can make work since she works 6 days a week on night shift wich Deffintly has not helped

5 hours ago, Hollyj said:

You don't want to break up with her "because it will ruin her day."  I think that she will fine

Why have you agreed to an arrangement where you only see someone on a lunch hour?

Tbh I have no idea we had plans one night to go to a restaurant but she canceled last minute claiming her mom "didint think it was a good idea because of covid" I mean Shea a grown a%$ woman mom should have no input on what she does 

9 hours ago, SooSad33 said:

Isint it bad to do on phone normally? Deff be easier but I don't wanna be a p.o.s

Wait, have you never seen her apart from these lunch-time truck meetups?

And she is paranoid about you seeing others? 

Sounds like a lot of projection to me. Are you sure this woman doesn't have a boyfriend? It seems like you have far more reason to be suspicious of her than the other way around. 

Anyway, yes, just do it on the phone. You're making this more complicated than it needs to be. 

You hardly see her as it is...and has not been too long.

Just msg her & be honest, admit this is not for you.

She can handle it.

No matter what she thinks of you when it's done. ( She may be a little upset that you're walking away and/ or for msg'ing it to her, but whatever...)

1 hour ago, User9300 said:

Yes I ended it about 90 minutes ago she read my message but did not reply just blocked my family and I on Facebook 

Eh, let her. 

This was not exactly a normal relationship if you only ever met her in a car. Don't tolerate that kind of crap from the next person. 

5 hours ago, User9300 said:

Yes I ended it about 90 minutes ago she read my message but did not reply just blocked my family and I on Facebook 

Excellent. Now delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

When it's over, it's over. 

Archived