Says he loves me

Ok so here’s the story. My ex told me in December he had been cheating on me the whole time we were together, cheating “emotionally” with his ex baby momma. We had been living in different cities cuz i moved for school and was working hard to get a place to move him with me. But he left out place to go back to his home town and ended living with her. So he broke up with me.  So I went out and got a booty call. We talked a few weeks after he told me he had been cheating. I didn’t yell or tell him any kind of hurtful things. Sorta patched things up to get back together. 

sooo later on he asked if I had ever done anything with anyone and I said yes. The month you told me about cheating I went out cuz I couldn’t believe it was just emotionally and well I acted out and didn’t think if I should just have sex with a stranger. So long story short, he wants the name of the guy to beat him up and refuses to love me and says I’m nothing to him and vise versa. Until I give the name then he will love me. He’s mad cuz it’s been a month now since I told him and I still haven’t given a name. He said if I don’t give a name I lose him and we will make my life and my booty call hell. And I’ve only been with that guy in December. After that I’ve been ignoring him and not even seeing him. Idk what to do.  

4 hours ago, Muffinboo said:

he wants the name of the guy to beat him up and refuses to love me. .He said if I don’t give a name I lose him and we will make my life and my booty call hell. 

Unfortunately he is with his family and you need to stop chasing him.

Delete and block him from all your social media and messaging apps.

If someone threatens you or someone you know,of course you realize you must report it to the police.

Talk to your parents about school.

• Like 1

Seriously, lose the guy.

And don't let him guilty trip you into giving away the name. The name doesn't matter here. What matters that he doesn't respect you and wants to control you. You were no longer together and had every damn right to get a booty call.

Dump, block, and delete him. You deserve respect and you need to learn to give that to yourself first. Realise this, and let go of this negative energy.

3 minutes ago, Muffins1346 said:

Haha making me extraaaaa blind. 

There's nothing funny about wanting an unhinged loser to love you, Muffins. 

This is not about love being blind. It's about your apparent lack of boundaries and self-worth.

14 hours ago, Muffinboo said:

he asked if I had ever done anything with anyone and I said yes. The month you told me about cheating I went out cuz I couldn’t believe it was just emotionally and well I acted out and didn’t think if I should just have sex with a stranger. So long story short, he wants the name of the guy to beat him up and refuses to love me and says I’m nothing to him and vise versa. Until I give the name then he will love me.

You don't know what to do... You leave him!

This is not love!  This is control & disrespectful 😕 .

You do not be loving, then stop over something like this.  he either loves you or he doesn't.

Fact:  he doesn't- IF he did, he would not have gone back to his ex and left you.  IF he did, he'd be with you, be honest with you and actually 'love' you.

Get away from the idiot!  Fps 😕