Lost and no clue what to do

So I'll try to keep is as short as possible. First of all, I live in France and I am originally from Serbia. It was summer, I was in Serbia and I met one girl and we dated 2 days in a row, and I had to go back in France, yes, only 2 days. We stayed together and made our promises bout staying loyal, I wasn't expecting almost anything, we were texting everyday, and talk on Instagram video once a week, she was 15 and I was 17, eventually few months passed by, and I came in Serbia to meet her for new year's eve, it was cool, I left with a friend to take a drink, chill, and talk a bit, suddenly one friend calls him [we knew each other] and started talking about something and kept apologizing because he thought that I would do some *** to him [which I was ok because it wasn't his fault], and my friend said, chill it's not your fault, I knew instantly what was all about, I had a feeling because I was simply scared of that happening cuz I started caring for her, friend told him that she cheated on me with him, and he didn't knew that we were still together, apparently she told him that we broke up, he repeated that question about 10 times to be sure, and she kept saying yes, I passed over that, I gave her one more chance because she is adopted with her twin sister and she wasn't very lucky in life of about what happened to her over all those years, few month passed, I found out from another friend, that she was texting one other guy about talking to be in a relationship, I found out before they even met in person, and broke up with her, she cried everyday, and I called her about 2 weeks later only trying to talk to her to see what was the reason to do all of that, we talked, and I gave her another and last chance, because I was going crazy, and I didn't wanted to ruin my physical health cuz of some girl, we started talking on Instagram video everyday for as long as almost a year, everyday for multiple hours, she changed, I saw that, like not 100 but 1000%, and nothing happened after that, and then suddenly one guy texted me, saying that she is with both of us in the same time, and that makes us almost 2 years of being together, and he sent me photos of them taking pictures together, and one picture of them kissing, but you can't see anything, no faces, nothing, so i can't tell if it's her or  that guy just wanted to break our relationship, she was screaming, because she thinks that i will leave her, she even told me that she will kill herself if so, and cut her veins, because apparently what i heard from her sister she even did cut herself a bit on arms, and no she isn't crazy or something, it's just that she changed and probably because it isn't true and "needing" to break up because of that, I have no clue what to do.... I know that many will say that I am crazy mf but, idk I just wanted one thing and one thing only...

I skimmed over your post. You should break it into paragraphs. Anyway, teens are surrounded by the largest pool of single people their age they will ever be surrounded by in a lifetime. To expect a teen to stay faithful to someone they so very rarely see in person is highly unrealistic.

Also, people who emotionally manipulate by saying they will commit suicide if you leave them are the last people on earth you should remain with.

You have a lot to learn about what a healthy relationship is. Learn your mistakes from this one and vow to be wiser in future relationships. You can have chemistry with someone wherever you travel to. It doesn't mean you should begin a relationship with them.

It's far more satisfying and cheaper to date locally. That's the only form of relationship I stuck to and recommend.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

She has proven that she can not be trusted.  Be done with her!

You should have ended it after the first cheating incident.  Block her!

Expect more for yourself.

Edited by Hollyj
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Death Angel said:

I have no clue what to do.... I know that many will say that I am crazy mf but, idk I just wanted one thing and one thing only...

You do know what to do. Start distancing yourself pronto and stick to dating local gals. I understand you care but the care is misplaced. 

You have options and choices but you're making the wrong ones so start taking an inward look and seeing whether you can shift your approach and what your requirements are in a partner.

Time out of this if it's emotionally draining and take a break to think. You cannot expect yourself to move mountains if you're still stuck in the cave under it. Get out from under there and find new perspective on this. Remove her on social media and stop talking with her. Her existence doesn't depend on you so don't flatter yourself there. Move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Death Angel said:

only 2 days. she was 15 and I was 17. makes us almost 2 years of being together.

Unfortunately, you're not "together". She was a child when you met. Leave her alone.

3 hours ago, Death Angel said:

one guy texted me, saying that she is with both of us in the same time, and that makes us almost 2 years of being together, and he sent me photos of them taking pictures together, and one picture of them kissing, but you can't see anything, no faces, nothing, so i can't tell if it's her or  that guy just wanted to break our relationship, she was screaming, because she thinks that i will leave her, she even told me that she will kill herself if so, and cut her veins, because apparently what i heard from her sister she even did cut herself a bit on arms,

Okay... you two have hardly ever been involved for real.

She is left at such a long distance for sooo long 😕 .

If she is being with other people, then maybe this is best for both of you.  You cannot expect her to wait and wait on you and this long distance isn't real.

As for her self harming, is because she is hurting and she has a lot to deal with.  But you cannot fix that.

She needs some professional help I think you should tell her sister this.

She needs some real help here and distance is adding to the stress.

And I feel you two should just split up and move on... this is too hard for the both of you... it will not work this way.

Ah, classic Serbian "I will date one guy abroad to be secure for later while other ***s in Serbia" chick. You are young and still learning, you should be careful with that. Let me guess: You promised to take her in France after graduation or something? Get away from that.