I was mad at my husband So i left the House and ignored his calls and his begging for me to return. I found out later that he drunk texted his ex ( hey ) and now his denying it, saying it was his friend who did it, which is very unlikely. Does this mean he still has feelings for his ex

18 minutes ago, Stinna said:

Does this mean he still has feelings for his ex

Possibly, but it sounds like your marriage has bigger problems than this. 

What did you argue about and why did you ignore him?

• Thanks 1

I left the house because he comes and goes as he please, he his always out drikning with the guys and coming home at inappropriate hours.  That night i had enough, so i Went to my moms House. Later to find out the he texted his ex while begging and Pleading me to return. 

58 minutes ago, Stinna said:

I was mad at my husband So i left the House and ignored his calls.

Where did you go and why were you fighting, and so angry you left the house?

Rather than focus on texting, focus on his drinking problems and how abysmal your marriage is.

If you are already abandoning the house in arguments, it may be time to privately and confidentiality consult an attorney for advice on your options in divorce.

How long have you lived together/been married?

Was this an arranged marriage?

Running away an ignoring calls is not dealing with the inevitable disaster your marriage is becoming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have been married for 3 months, I know is not ideal but is how I deal with problems, I run. I have expressed how I felt about his lifestyle tho and he failed to fix it, so I wanted him to feel what is like to be home alone in a empty house, so that maybe he could understand my frustration. 

50 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Rather than focus on texting, focus on his drinking problems and how abysmal your marriage is.

If you are already abandoning the house in arguments, it may be time to privately and confidentiality consult an attorney for advice on your options in divorce.

Running away an ignoring calls is not dealing with the inevitable disaster your marriage is becoming.

51 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

I went to my moms house. We have been married for 3 months, I know is not ideal but is how I deal with problems, I run. I have expressed how I felt about his lifestyle tho and he failed to fix it, so I wanted him to feel what is like to be home alone in a empty house, so that maybe he could understand my frustration.  We married out of love, not arrange marriage 

1 hour ago, MissCanuck said:

Possibly, but it sounds like your marriage has bigger problems than this. 

What did you argue about and why did you ignore him?

I left the house because he comes and goes as he please, he his always out drikning with the guys and coming home at inappropriate hours.  That night i had enough, so i Went to my moms House. Later to find out the he texted his ex while begging and Pleading me to return

12 minutes ago, Stinna said:

I left the house because he comes and goes as he please, he his always out drikning with the guys and coming home at inappropriate hours.  That night i had enough, so i Went to my moms House. Later to find out the he texted his ex while begging and Pleading me to return

Sorry this is happening. You're married to an alcoholic and that's not a "lifestyle" it's a serious problem.

Unfortunately you can't change or fix him. Staying away is a good idea, but it's not going to teach him a lesson.

You can get information and support for being with a problem drinker:

https://al-anon.org/newcomers/self-quiz/adult-quiz/

Since it's only 3 mos of marriage talk to an attorney about annulment/divorce.

If you stay with an irresponsible, disrespectful, immature alcoholic, you're in for a horrible life of headaches, heartaches, loneliness, unnecessary expenses on partying and booze or legal costs from DUI s, etc.

His idiotic drunk texting an ex is just an example of the headaches ahead.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this is happening. You're married to an alcoholic and that's not a "lifestyle" it's a serious problem.

Unfortunately you can't change or fix him. Staying away is a good idea, but it's not going to teach him a lesson.

You can get information and support for being with a problem drinker:

https://al-anon.org/newcomers/self-quiz/adult-quiz/

Since it's only 3 mos of marriage talk to an attorney about annulment/divorce.

If you stay with an irresponsible, disrespectful, immature alcoholic, you're in for a horrible life of headaches, heartaches, loneliness, unnecessary expenses on partying and booze or legal costs from DUI s, etc.

His idiotic drunk texting an ex is just an example of the headaches ahead.

You are right, thank you. Do u know why he feels the need to deny that fact that he did txt her, and why he is sticking to the lie evendo all the profs are against him. 

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Stinna said:

It started after a month

I have a hard time believing he was a potential good partner, with years in the making of a relationship made in heaven and then have him suddenly change into a party guy in one months' time. Did you get married in the honeymoon stage of knowing him like 4 months or something? Otherwise, I highly doubt this is out of the blue.

Your self worth is lying at the bottom of a barrel. The text is irrelevant in comparison to him going out to all hours and drinking regularly. Why would you want to be married to someone like that?

Scrape your low self worth from the bottom of the barrel, get an annulment, and stay single until you build your self esteem to a point where you will never accept this sort of treatment again, rewarding it with marriage.

Edited by Andrina
7 minutes ago, Andrina said:

I have a hard time believing he was a potential good partner, with years in the making of a relationship made in heaven and then have him suddenly change into a party guy in one months' time. Did you get married in the honeymoon stage of knowing him like 4 months or something? Otherwise, I highly doubt this is out of the blue.

Your self worth is lying at the bottom of a barrel. The text is irrelevant in comparison to him going out to all hours and drinking regularly. Why would you want to be married to someone like that?

Scrape your low self worth from the bottom of the barrel, get an annulment, and stay single until you build your self esteem to a point where you will never accept this sort of treatment again, rewarding it with marriage.

I agree with all of this.   

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Stinna said:

I left the house because he comes and goes as he please, he his always out drikning with the guys and coming home at inappropriate hours.  That night i had enough, so i Went to my moms House. Later to find out the he texted his ex while begging and Pleading me to return. 

Sorry, but this sounds messed 😕 

You are obviously NOT happy with him & his behaviour... to the point you left him.

Oh nice.. so he is out, getting drunk & texting his ex.

Do you really want to remain?  Maybe this is done....

Let him go.. let his ex have him back! 😉 .. No loss ( been there).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Hollyj said:

I agree with all of this.   

We use to go out together, I use to be Wild but I calm Down after we Got married. I assumed he would too. Yes we got married in the honeymoonphase. 

39 minutes ago, Stinna said:

We use to go out together, I use to be Wild but I calm Down after we Got married. I assumed he would too. Yes we got married in the honeymoonphase. 

How long have you actually known each other?

48 minutes ago, Stinna said:

So he never promised to stop? 

Have you told him (calmly) that you think it's time for the partying to stop or do you just storm off to your Mom's to sulk?

He is still not over his ex to be able to completely commit to you, needs lots of time and effort to sort himself out. He shouldn't be in a relationship in first place but getting into therapy and some counselling hopefully will help him look within himself. It takes time to get out of *** but self awareness , putting an effort to have a basic understanding that you need some time to sort out things. Check your options with a lawyer, take care.

• Like 1