Message added by kamurj,

This topic has run its course, closed.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have contacted a help line and got some resources.

Well, after going through the entire thread, the answer to your question "husband or daughter (kids)?" is clearly:  Husband. You are choosing the put your toxic, abusive husband over and above the wel

It wouldn’t even be a matter of her feeling like you chose your abusive a-hole husband, you are choosing and have chosen him. Your daughter is frightened and gone. Your husband is happy he got what he

Why won't you let your children live somewhere else? Do you receive cheques for them or something? 

It sounds like it's all about money for you. Are you a drug addict or alcoholic? 

I hope all those kids get out. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

Why won't you let your children live somewhere else? Do you receive cheques for them or something? 

It sounds like it's all about money for you. Are you a drug addict or alcoholic? 

I hope all those kids get out. 

Hadn't considered that.  

• Like 1

Look, I get you probably feel attacked on here. But imagine how your kids feel when they see that a-hole throwing things and shouting and punching holes in walls. And see you cowering and crying and begging for him to stop. Or apologizing to him.

This is about protecting your children.

If you really love what this man does to you, then stay! But please get your kids out of there. Yes, you will lose your relationship with them. But you seem more concerned with making your husband happy.  So give up your kids and you can have your happy life with this husband of yours and your kids can be safe with their father.

• Confused 1
49 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

Yeh. We aren't hearing even half the story here.

• Like 1
  • Solution

Well, after going through the entire thread, the answer to your question "husband or daughter (kids)?" is clearly:  Husband. You are choosing the put your toxic, abusive husband over and above the welfare of your children.  No matter how much advice you receive, it still always ends in the same thing - husband over children.  Husband is #1.  Saying things like "I can't leave him" etc, actually means: I don't want to leave him".   End of. 

We can only hope and pray you come to your senses and put your children first for once in your life.  They don't deserve this. You are responsible for their welfare.

• Like 5
  • kamurj locked this topic