He ignored me for a weekend ?

On 5/3/2021 at 3:54 PM, GretNiZ said:

I haven’t yelled or anything like that but i am trying to see where this is going. He’s great as far as coming to see me but i do want communication at least once a day 

Why?  What's your reason for that -reassurance/checking in/up on him?  You've only been dating around a month.

44 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Yep, my ex did drugs and didn't have a job and lived off his dad and stayed up all night. He even told me he was looking for someone like himself and he wouldn't stop looking until he found her (which he did). I worked and paid rent and bills and raised my kids and didn't use drugs, so yeah, we were not a match.

You can find someone better suited to you.

He knew this going on dates with me but he continued to do so smh!

43 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Why?  What's your reason for that -reassurance/checking in/up on him?  You've only been dating around a month.

He asked me on a date for the weekend and then poof... nothing he normally texts me everyday 

5 hours ago, GretNiZ said:

He asked me on a date for the weekend and then poof... nothing he normally texts me everyday 

Well no you said you expected daily communication and I was asking why you expected it.