Not respecting wishes

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and he is constantly touching and squeezing my backside nonstop which I’ve told him numerous times that I’m not a fan of but he continues to do so and does not care that it’s something I don’t like. It is very frustrating and I don’t know what to do about it

Edited by Jamie lynn
Did not explain

At this point it's basically the same as bullying or harassment whatever you want to call it.  For example my son hates to be tickled -always has - he even dislikes more than a hint of teasing to be tickled (although I know his exact boundary so he does like a little teasing!) - I know of adults who think children exist to be tickled and it's so disrespectful.  I remind him when we're horsing around that I will never tickle him and he can tickle me.  This is the same thing - when two people care for each other they respect each other's wishes about their bodies - everyone gets a pass for something like that - especially if the person didn't express it clearly or firmly.  After that it's rude.  Multiple times? Harassment and gross.  I'd end it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jamie lynn said:

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and he is constantly touching and squeezing my backside

End it asap. After 20 weeks dating there's no reason to tolerate groping and disrespect. Once you are rid of a clown like this, you can date decent respectable men.