9 minutes ago, Macdmc said:

Thank you some Rose you said very well i appreciate your words and concern for me i wish i could meet you in person to have better consultation 

I am not a licensed therapist or anything of the sort, only a regular layperson. Please be careful too on these forums as most of the people here are not licensed in any way to help or treat any issues. Vent if you need to vent and talk about it here if you need a sounding board. Do not give out any personal identifying information on the forum.

Keep working on yourself. Don't worry so much about connecting with someone or finding romance. I think none of these women are good matches for you.

5 hours ago, Macdmc said:

We were supposed to meet in person but this pandemic is just not letting us see each other in person 

And why.. would you want to meet someone, so far away, who is still wanting to keep her marriage , who has slept with many other men, and has  herpes?

Is there something drawing you to her?

ALL of this looks bad.  I suggest you do not arrange to meet with this lady.

Way too much - negative with this one.

Its not bcoz we had issues but she said, she doesn't like being told what to do, 

Let me share something she is moody, she said her mood swings like rollercoaster, she tells me always that people are not good at work they speak ***, i said honey you must focus on your relationship and be happy we love each other and must give priority and value to each other and our relationship,  she said, she doesn't like being told what to do

You dont love her, you've never even met her!  She sounds like either a big mess or a scammer.  You'd be further ahead to move on and find someone who manes more sense.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Macdmc said:

I dont know what to do I'm stuck in this relationship 

How exactly are you "stuck"?

You are only stuck in your desire to make this unrealistic online interaction into a relationship because you haven't had the relationship you want with a local woman.  But I can guarantee this situation will not end up with the two of you meeting, falling in actual love and building a life together.

• Like 2

I dont know what to do I'm stuck in this relationship 

You aren't stuck!  You are free to block and delete and move on with your life!  Explain how you are "stuck."

I called her just now and she answered and said she is with her friend will call me back why women does not give priority to their man and relationship? I have lots of female friends and i knew thatespecially nowdays women does not care at all. How strange it is all those aged women knows how to keep their marriage and how to keep thier men happy, being kind and honest. But now women find another one to make them happy then man leave them bcoz getting physical is nothing to man more than a pleasure but someone well said, that fkboys are successful in dating bcoz they dont give a *** and women love them truly, but what about those men who are honest and have pure heart being kind,  caring, they are just kicked out by those stupid females I'm not saying all women are same but i knew I'm just 25 years old but i have learned that it's human tendency that we human wants everything that is above our level we dont look and want something or someone who is down than our level. That is biggest problem in humanity, what would have seen That woman who got married to Nick (Australian) he has no leg no arm but they are living happy life?

51 minutes ago, Macdmc said:

why women does not give priority to their man and relationship?

You two are not in a relationship.  

Hopefully you can realize this so you can end this electronic connection and meet real women you can actually interact with in person.

This situation is upsetting you, and the more you try to make this into something the more upset you'll be.

There are plenty of nice local women, I'm sure of it.  But you won't meet them as long as you keep yourself attached to this woman who you'll likely never meet in person.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Macdmc said:

She does. Her husband. You are just a cyber chat buddy. You're not a priority.

• Like 1

She said,  she wants some times for herself tonight, its like when she needs me she calls me and when i need need her she says I'll let you go or she wants time for herself 

7 minutes ago, Macdmc said:

She said,  she wants some times for herself tonight, its like when she needs me she calls me and when i need need her she says I'll let you go or she wants time for herself 

That makes sense. When she's bored, you're a chat buddy.

When her husband is home they need to be together, eat, have sex etc.

If you need someone to talk to find local friends and family and if you're having problems you don't want to discuss with them, find a qualified therapist.

On 5/2/2021 at 4:42 AM, Macdmc said:

Because this not a real relationship and you are not her man.