I'm in a long distance relationship its been almost 5 months and she told me about her past she said that she was married and it didn't work she said he wanted to get divorce and she said she wanted to keep her marriage but they both decided to live separately but she looked up for dating while she was not divorced and she dated some random guys from dating sites and bars, she said she has beem slept with around 20 men in her whole life, i asked her after your marriage she said, around 10 men she slept with, she said that she was feeling emptiness and before getting divorce she has been slept with 5 to 6 men in just1 year, and bcoz she got physical with those random guys she got herpes type 2 from someone. I'm so confused what should i do?

This is the part where you withhold judgment about another person's sex life and you make an internal judgment about whether this is right for you. There shouldn't be any confusion, in my opinion. It's LDR and she is still married/not divorced. Those are two major hurdles already. She was honest enough to tell you about her sexual history and that she has herpes. You are continuing to stack more odds against you. Think of life more simply.

She's been through enough so cut it off cleanly if this is not working especially since it's long distance. 

Don't wiffle waffle about this as you're just prolonging your chances to meet with and get to know women you may be more compatible with and less confused about. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Macdmc said:

I'm in a long distance relationship. she wanted to keep her marriage . she said she has beem slept with around 20 men in her whole life. she has been slept with 5 to 6 men in just1 year. she got herpes type 2 from someone. 

Have you met in person? Is there a language barrier? Her story makes no sense.

• Like 2
Just now, Macdmc said:

We were supposed to meet in person but this pandemic is just not letting us see each other in person 

Ok, it seems like this is a catfish, scammer, etc. the story she told you seems ridiculous. Just delete and block and focus on dating local women you can meet in person.

• Like 2

Its not bcoz we had issues but she said, she doesn't like being told what to do, 

Let me share something she is moody, she said her mood swings like rollercoaster, she tells me always that people are not good at work they speak ***, i said honey you must focus on your relationship and be happy we love each other and must give priority and value to each other and our relationship,  she said, she doesn't like being told what to do

She told she was very disappointed about her last relationship and she told me that she got break up with her last bf on sep. 2020 but she said that went to dinner with him, and then they both went to his house and she said, she could not stop hugging him, and they got physical there. Like what kind of woman she is i really i don't understand bcoz i have been in relationship few times but never seen a woman who could getphysical with ex after break up. 

34 minutes ago, Macdmc said:

she has been slept with 5 to 6 men in just1 year, and bcoz she got physical with those random guys she got herpes type 2 from someone. 

So you want yo date a married woman who sleeps around and has STDs who you've never met?

• Like 1

Mac. Put very simply, she is unstable, and touchy as well. Keep away from this type. 

" ...she is moody, she said her mood swings like rollercoaster, "

I ask the same question as Boltrun. Are there no women in your area you can meet and date?

• Like 1

How does looking overseas help the situation? This person you're talking to could be just as crazy about social media without a good heart, the thing you don't seem to like, but you just can't see that in real time because it's a long distance scenario. 

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by Rose Mosse
4 minutes ago, Macdmc said:

Actually i cant date someone here bcoz women are boastful I'm not judging women but they are in real. Women are crazy after social media nowdays they dont care forsomeone who has a good heart with pure intentions. 

This is why you have trouble meeting women. Because you assume all women are the same. This is just not true.

But instead of seeing women as individuals you're choosing to interact with someone you've never met who has multiple issues and obstacles. How is that going to improve your situation?

I guarantee there are many sincere and humble women in your area. But you won't meet them if you're so bitter toward all women who live near you.

• Like 3

Mac.

In your original post you asked this:

"I'm so confused what should i do?"

And we are telling you.  In the case of this long distance woman it matters not what kind of heart you have, the real issue is that she is unstable.  

So the entire female population where you are are "boastful" , but anything or anyone LDR online is suitable. Is that what you are saying?

You haven't the faintest idea whether she is "speaking the truth or not". 

But that is beside the point.  She is still unstable. 

Edited by LaHermes

At 25 there is so much to do. Are you working? Going to school or university? Do you still live at home or are you supporting yourself? Focus on bettering your own life. This woman will drag you down. Five months is a drop in an ocean and a very short period of time.

Why waste your youth on someone who's bogged down with so many personal issues and lives far away? What was the plan you might have had if this were to work out? Would you travel to her or would she travel to you? Are you looking for an escape from your life currently? I'm not saying these things to insult you. Worth looking at if it means finding more fulfilment overall. 

In My last relationship my ex said, she loves me and wants me to find someone who can make me happy, she said she can't be in this relationship with me bcoz herdaughter try to committ suicide,  she didn't even tell me that i heard it from someone else and still i have no complaint against my ex girl her name was Serena 

The time factor is meaningless. 

And by the way, surprise surprise, women leave men and men leave women, happens all the time.  There is nothing new or strange about that. 

So, the question is: despite all the good advice here you think you have some kind of future with this LDR woman.   Are you that desperate?

You are only 25.  Be prepared. Life is full of disappointments, ups and downs, and experiences like the one you described.  Life can also be full of joy, contentment and stability.

It all depends on the choices you make.  Mac. You need to get your thought processes in order.  Concentrate on your work, your hobbies, your friends, and try not to be so tied into the idea of "having someone" at all costs. 

And your family? 

Edited by LaHermes