I need an advice of how to make a girl who likes me to send me full face pics and outfit/body pics too, and make her feel comfortable sending snaps of her to me.

BlakeGr

I met a girl trought snapchat, and everything was super good, at first she started sending me full face pictures, always with the same facial expression, but at least were full face snaps, and we were also talking really good and everything was good, that happened like a week ago.

We both liked eachother and even more, she invited me to go to her prom in a different high school, so she liked me. We have been taking about a lot of things but in the last couple days she just started to don't showing me her face on snaps or send me like mirror face snaps where she only showed one eye or something like that. So my theory is that she like me but she might feel a little bit bad with her face or her body these last days, and that's why today she didn't sent me any face snap or anything, they were all snaps to things that she was doing.

So after all this, I would like to get an advice of how to make a girl who likes me to feel more comfortable with her face and her body, because at least I like her face and I think is gorgeous but she is not sending me face snaps or outfit snaps anymore, so I would like to somehow make her feel pretty and make her have more confident with me to send me face snaps. (Also I think that the fact that she really want me to go to her prom that is in a couple weeks might makes her feel pressure and scared of loosing me because I wouldn't like her when she show me snaps of her face or her body, so I would like to know what I can do to change that and make her feel less shy with that.
Thank you

44 minutes ago, BlakeGr said:

REPLYEDITDELETEREPORTTue 27 Apr, 2021 11:07 pm 

What does this heading mean? Did you copy/paste this?

Do you think it's a scammer or real person?

Don't ask for body pics, that's creepy.

Don't go to the prom if you are unsure about it.

If you think it's a real person, ask for a video chat.

Soliciting " body pics" from minors is not recommended.

Talk to trusted adults about using social media appropriately.

How are you going to go to her prom with her if you've never met in person? Has she bought a dress? Have you bought a suit? What do your parents think of you going to a prom at another school with a girl you don't know? What do her parents think?

She will send you pics that she is comfortable with. You can't make her send you body pics if she doesn't want to.

But I think she doesn't feel very comfortable sending me face pics the last couple days, so she use to send me snaps in which she didn't appear at, probably because she likes me but she is a bit shy of how I would react if she send me a picture of her when she doesn't feel too good with herself or something, idk. I'll ask her for a date this weekend or FaceTime or something, but in the meantime, I would like to somehow make her feel more confident of herself and start sending me more pics of her and not that many of what she is doing. Should I tell her somehow that she is pretty or tell her that I like her eyes, her hair,, something like that so she can feel better with her body and with me too??

11 minutes ago, BlakeGr said:

in the meantime, I would like to somehow make her feel more confident of herself and start sending me more pics of her and not that many of what she is doing.

Stop asking for pics, it's creepy.  She is smart to not send pics to random dudes.

Videochat and see if you even like her enough to talk or date.

2 hours ago, boltnrun said:

How are you going to go to her prom with her if you've never met in person? Has she bought a dress? Have you bought a suit? What do your parents think of you going to a prom at another school with a girl you don't know? What do her parents think?

She will send you pics that she is comfortable with. You can't make her send you body pics if she doesn't want to.

Quoting my own post because you didn't answer any of my questions. 

21 minutes ago, BlakeGr said:

I would like to somehow make her feel more confident of herself and start sending me more pics of her and not that many of what she is doing.

Maybe she feels there is more to her than just her face and her body. Seems like a confident, healthy outlook in my opinion.

12 hours ago, BlakeGr said:

at least I like her face and I think is gorgeous but she is not sending me face snaps or outfit snaps anymore,

So, you have seen outfit snaps?  Does that not define her body a bit?

Yeah, I find is quite odd that someone you've only really been 'chatting with', for a very short time, even mentions you got with them to their prom.

If you want a pic of her 'whole self', just ask her for that.  See what she says.

Op why do you need full body pics? Your friend goes to school with her so you know she’s real. Don’t ask for full body pictures because it’s actually quite rude. She will think you’re either sexually objectifying her or seeing if her body is good enough for you. 

Meet in person before prom accompanied by a friend or adult. You can never be too safe when it comes to online.

Archived