I slept with my exes best friend

Reb

My ex and I have been going back and  forth for some time now he broke things off with me last aid well last oct his best friend came into my life we were only together a couple of months it didn’t work out now my ex wants to get back together should I tell him what happened?

9 hours ago, Reb said:

we were only together a couple of months it didn’t work out now my ex wants to get back together should I tell him what happened?

Unfortunately on/off relationships like this are fraught with drama, incompatibilities and headaches.

His friend will tell him. He probably already knows and figures since his friend ended it, you're ripe for easy sex.

It's not a coincidence that "it didn't work out" with the friend and now the ex shows up.

Don't get passed around like a football. Steer clear of both of them. Delete and block your ex and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

Get on some quality dating apps with a good profile and pics and start talking to and meeting men.

15 hours ago, Reb said:

My ex and I have been going back and  forth for some time now he broke things off with me last aid well last oct his best friend came into my life we were only together a couple of months it didn’t work out now my ex wants to get back together should I tell him what happened?

Better to be honest than not. Omissions of truth are equivalent to lies. 

Is there a good reason why you believe getting back together with your ex will work this time around?

17 hours ago, Reb said:

Seriously?

When a couple continously 'break up'... the on and off is damaging.. Why would it work out another time?

Has all that caused your previous BU's been fixed?  Why & what's causing your BU's?

You've been apart from your ex a while... moved on w/ his friend?  That didn't last.. and now you are considering going back to him..again.. Whollay!

I feel it's all games.. that's awful 😕 

Why do you think this time would actually work?

Archived