Sharing naked pictures online

Confusedkt

Hi, just an update now I have had some time to cry and build from this. Thankyou for all your guidance. I have ended the relationship the morning I posted this post. I took his phone and deleted everything. I know there is still the worry of pictures getting seen elsewhere but I just don't have it in me to report him as he is a cop and would lose his job and livelihood. I've made him aware if these pictures get seen elsewhere then I will have no choice but to report him however as I would need to protect myself for my career and my children's sake. 

Yes he deserves to be reported now but I just want to get on with my life and forget him. I love him but I love myself and my children more. I will not allow myself to ever fall into a trap like this again and I will always prove to be nothing but a good role model to my children which is exactly why I have had to put my self love and love for them over him. I am a strong person who has battled a bad past before and got out so this is an easy move. I will heal and I will make sure nothing like this ever happens again. 

Thankyou again 

4 minutes ago, Confusedkt said:

he is a cop and would lose his job and livelihood.

Someone like him should not be a cop. Cops are supposed to protect people, not victimize them. With cops like this, no wonder so few get punished for doing what he did.

Good luck to you.

I am glad you dumped him

But just for the future...If you gift something to another person, you have no control how they use it - whether they take it back to the store, pass it along to someone else, cherish and use it everyday, etc.  Same with sending someone nude pictures or videos. if you don't want anyone else seeing - don't take them.  Save the nudity for when its in person and not digital...

Take it from someone a little older than you.

31 minutes ago, Confusedkt said:

I have ended the relationship the morning I posted this post. 

I took his phone and deleted everything. I

I've made him aware if these pictures get seen elsewhere then I will have no choice but to report him however as I would need to protect myself for my career and my children's sake. 

Excellent!  You'll be fine and will start feeling better every day. Great warning for him, btw.

48 minutes ago, Confusedkt said:

Hi, just an update now I have had some time to cry and build from this. Thankyou for all your guidance. I have ended the relationship the morning I posted this post. I took his phone and deleted everything. I know there is still the worry of pictures getting seen elsewhere but I just don't have it in me to report him as he is a cop and would lose his job and livelihood. I've made him aware if these pictures get seen elsewhere then I will have no choice but to report him however as I would need to protect myself for my career and my children's sake. 

Yes he deserves to be reported now but I just want to get on with my life and forget him. I love him but I love myself and my children more. I will not allow myself to ever fall into a trap like this again and I will always prove to be nothing but a good role model to my children which is exactly why I have had to put my self love and love for them over him. I am a strong person who has battled a bad past before and got out so this is an easy move. I will heal and I will make sure nothing like this ever happens again. 

Thankyou again 

it is even worse that someone in law enforcement would do this.  He deserves to lose his job, and he will do this again.  

Glad you ended it. No more pics or videos! 

58 minutes ago, Confusedkt said:

I just don't have it in me to report him as he is a cop and would lose his job and livelihood.

To my mind, the very fact that he IS a cop is all the more reason to report it.  No doubt he shared the pics with all his cop colleagues and more. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him.  It's sick.  He deserves to lose his job, imo.

That said, good thing you ended it.  Good luck to you.

You deleted the photos from his phone but how about those from the site? Is your face in them? Can you be recognized from the videos? Talk to a lawyer before you move on from this because this could come back to haunt you later. Either he removes everything from everywhere he posted them or you report him. Don’t let this slide or you may regret it later. 

1 hour ago, Unsure2021 said:

You deleted the photos from his phone but how about those from the site? Is your face in them? Can you be recognized from the videos? Talk to a lawyer before you move on from this because this could come back to haunt you later. Either he removes everything from everywhere he posted them or you report him. Don’t let this slide or you may regret it later. 

Unfortunately, other people who go on the site can also share them.  The pics and videos could be all over the world by now.

So what if he gets into trouble at work?  He should be in trouble.

Archived