1 minute ago, ems123 said:

The ¨whole thing" means like, him saying he didnt like me but then getting upset when i was informed of the news, also including how i feel about everything and how it has affected me, and how i feel emotionally, also including why i like him.

This would involve telling him what your friend said about him, and that comes off as gossip.

Don't position someone badly and then confront him about stuff you hear second hand.

And don't put your emotions about doing that on him. He was set up and gossiped about.

Believe me, he won't be impressed by that.

If you want to deal with him directly, keep it about liking him and wanting to know if he'd like to see you. Leave the friend out of it, and you will thank yourself later.

Just now, catfeeder said:

If you want to deal with him directly, keep it about liking him and wanting to know if he'd like to see you. Leave the friend out of it, and you will thank yourself later.

so if i do talk to him, what should i say, and how should i confront him?

1 minute ago, ems123 said:

so if i do talk to him, what should i say, and how should i confront him?

Confront is a strong word. I'd avoid making it into a drama. 

Can you joke around with him and see how receptive he is to you?

If he puts you off, then you don't really need to probe further.

If he seems to enjoy your company, you can ask if he'd like to hang out with you.

1 minute ago, catfeeder said:

Confront is a strong word. I'd avoid making it into a drama. 

Can you joke around with him and see how receptive he is to you?

If he puts you off, then you don't really need to probe further.

If he seems to enjoy your company, you can ask if he'd like to hang out with you.

Oh, no drama i just want to really bring myself to talk to him about everything because if i cant talk to him about my feelings i shouldnt expect anything back, or a relationship with him because words on a paper mean nothing, words out of your mouth mean more, also im currently grounded so i doubt hanging out off of school grounds would be possible at the moment.

Just now, ems123 said:

Oh, no drama i just want to really bring myself to talk to him about everything because if i cant talk to him about my feelings i shouldnt expect anything back, or a relationship with him because words on a paper mean nothing, words out of your mouth mean more, also im currently grounded so i doubt hanging out off of school grounds would be possible at the moment.

What, exactly, do you want to say to him? 

Just now, catfeeder said:

What, exactly, do you want to say to him? 

Thats the thing im not sure. Something along the lines of ¨hey can i talk to you?¨ and then i would continue to say ¨as you may know i like you and i just wanted to know if you would want to maybe try something out¨ and just go further on somehow and thatll hopefully bring me to asking the question aka ¨will you go out with me¨ im not sure how that would really go knowing how hyper i am and funny i would probably make it sound more a joke then anything else but i mean im not sure, i wanna try

2 hours ago, ems123 said:

Thats the thing im not sure. Something along the lines of ¨hey can i talk to you?¨ and then i would continue to say ¨as you may know i like you and i just wanted to know if you would want to maybe try something out¨ and just go further on somehow and thatll hopefully bring me to asking the question aka ¨will you go out with me¨ im not sure how that would really go knowing how hyper i am and funny i would probably make it sound more a joke then anything else but i mean im not sure, i wanna try

Good! I hope it works out for you. Fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, ems123 said:

, also im currently grounded so i doubt hanging out off of school grounds would be possible at the moment.

What happened? Why are you grounded? Are you having trouble at home?

Have you talked to him at all? Just about everyday things.

Boys your age 13-14, would get totally creeped out if a girl ran up to them and blurted out "I like you, I want to make you mine".

It sounds like you are stuck at home, bored and daydreaming about your crush.

However you don't really want advice, you're just starting threads about him to kill time.

• Like 2