When a girl rests her head on your shoulder?

A woman I've only recently met rested her head on my shoulder.

Just before, she had gotten really close to me when I showed this thing on my phone.

She then stuck close to me and relaxed her head on my shoulder.

Through experience, this usually means a girl is into me... but obviously every girl is different.

Just wondering your opinions please 🙂

Is this the same woman from your other threads?

If so, we all suggested you ask her out in a date.

Why haven't you done so? Are you looking for some kind of guarantee she'll say yes? Because dating is always a risk. And she might say yes, but you'll never know if you don't ask!

• Like 1

Dude really?

Are you waiting for her to ask you out?   This is as obvious as it gets.  How can you be so afraid of asking this woman out?  What happened in your life that has made you so afraid?

Lost

10 hours ago, ZebDed said:

A woman I've only recently met rested her head on my shoulder.

Just before, she had gotten really close to me when I showed this thing on my phone.

She then stuck close to me and relaxed her head on my shoulder.

Through experience, this usually means a girl is into me... but obviously every girl is different.

Just wondering your opinions please 🙂

If you guys havent been friends for long, she might like you, but if you guys have been friends for a long time it might just be she feels rather more comfortable with you, and thinks of you more so as a brother. From experience. If she doesnt give off any other signs that she likes you, regardless maybe try to ask her out. You never know what she may say!

2 hours ago, ems123 said:

If you guys havent been friends for long, she might like you, but if you guys have been friends for a long time it might just be she feels rather more comfortable with you, and thinks of you more so as a brother. From experience. If she doesnt give off any other signs that she likes you, regardless maybe try to ask her out. You never know what she may say!

Read his other thread.  This woman has given him tons of signals and he will not pull the trigger.  For some reason he is frozen with fear.

Lost

10 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Is this the same woman from your other threads?

If so, we all suggested you ask her out in a date.

This. 

OP, why are you resistant to asking this girl out? You're going to miss your chance if you continue to be so unsure of yourself. 

23 minutes ago, ZebDed said:

I’ve finally done it. I’ve finally asked her out and she said yes. 

I’m taking her out for drinks next week. 

Good for you.

See, that wasn't so bad!

3 hours ago, boltnrun said:

Good for you.

See, that wasn't so bad!

Yeah, it really wasn’t. 

We were up till 5am together. I don’t think either of us need to rush things, just let things develop naturally. 

41 minutes ago, ZebDed said:

Yeah, it really wasn’t. 

We were up till 5am together. I don’t think either of us need to rush things, just let things develop naturally. 

That's all well and gone but given your propensity to stall longer than most, be careful not to miss your opportunity to move this along.   Enjoy!