About my crush

Go to solution Solved by SooSad33,

Actually i fall in love with my friends. We always chat and talk many things and l always asking what he doing almost everyday.But sometime he busy with his club activities but he always reply even though it's late n said sorry. He is a good friend n treat around him nicely including me.For me he like an angel, when people asking a help, he willling to help them even though he busy he always try to help other people.One day i told him i have a crush on someone and it was him.He kinda shock and just say Wow.I don't know but nothing is weird happen. We talk like usual.But i can see the changes.

A long time ago, even though he was busy he will always see my status ws everytime i post it but now he never see it.Sometimes we on call, i always asking him whether he busy or not and wanna call.I don't know i just love him, every time i'm panicked his voice heal me.Sometime we talk about assignment and talk random things more than 1 hour untill the phone, the line get cut because too long on call and there are limit time.But he will call me back or text to hear my story or continue to hear him.This make we forgot the time and talk until 4 a.m.. I aaid to him if the phone getting cut that's mean we need to go to sleep n i think u shouldn't call me back.

Sometime he also forgetful n promise to call me but he never do it, i got angry i know i shouldn't and he said sorry.I don't know i just hate this feelings.He continue treat me nicely and we call like usual we do if i have a problem, he will be there for me, but right now when the phone , the line getting cut, he not call me back even a text, and i ask him should we continues and he said ok n sorry he need to help his friends.

i don't know if the changes or the way he treat me maybe a sign of rejection that i can't read.To be honest i want to ask him directly but i'm afraid making things hard and akward between us.If this was a rejection and he only see me as a friend how i become independent amd ignore him in my life.Thank u sorry for long text😅

Edited by MysteryGirl1
Text too long

After you told him you had a crush, he would have asked you out and he didn't, so no, he's not interested in you romantically. It sounds like you might not even live locally to him, so that's a good reason dating would be unrealistic.

You sound like a clingy person who expects too much. Have a fulfilling life by spending time with friends, family, hobbies/interests, a career, and enjoying time solo. Only then will you be good partner material. If you have a joyful life, a guy will want to share that with you, but he will never want to be smothered if you make him the sole center of your universe and are a black hole of neediness and attention-seeking, trying to fill some huge void within you. And if you keep pouring out problems to a friend too regularly, yeah, they'll get sick of that and sick of the friendship.

You two have two different relationship goals so a friendship won't work with you having a crush. Time to push this friendship to the back burner or let if fade away completely.

• Thanks 1

Maybe mute his messages and distance yourself.

It sounds like he's not all that and he's not actually your boyfriend (or an angel) so those long conversations are out of place. You're getting too attached to someone who seems like just a friend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Solution
5 hours ago, MysteryGirl1 said:

i don't know if the changes or the way he treat me maybe a sign of rejection that i can't read.To be honest i want to ask him directly but i'm afraid making things hard and akward between us.If this was a rejection and he only see me as a friend

First of all, do not get mad with him.  He is supposed to be your 'friend'.  If you get pushy, he will pull away.

Second, he is trying to be a 'friend', which means he is trying to be there for you AND many others.  We can only do so much - so don't expect so much from him.

Maybe it is best that you just ask him.... but then you do risk losing him as a 'friend'. As, often if it goes further and does not work out, it causes stress on the friendship you once had 😕 

So, choose carefully.  if you can't handle how he is being with you now, maybe stop calling & depending on him so much this way.  Back off a little... give him some space.

But, you should not be getting mad with him- who is only supposed to be a friend.

You need to control your emotions . If you can't, you're becoming to reliant on him to make you feel better.

Yes, could end up causing some problems.

• Thanks 1

@Rose Mosseyup indeed u are right. pray for me because i don't want this feeling make me feel burden.Pray 4 me that i can move on from him and not depends on him because i really want to see him as a friend not more than that.i just want to love him as a friends.I hope this feeling will fade away little by little n dissapear

@SooSad33Thank u for ur advice, i really afraid to ask about this but be with him make me too comfortable. I just afraid that i make a things to akward and push him far away from him. This feeling it's kinda complicated, but i hope when i'm far from him n deleted his number i can move on.I hope i will success in this 

15 hours ago, MysteryGirl1 said:

@Rose Mosseyup indeed u are right. pray for me because i don't want this feeling make me feel burden.Pray 4 me that i can move on from him and not depends on him because i really want to see him as a friend not more than that.i just want to love him as a friends.I hope this feeling will fade away little by little n dissapear

I don't think this is realistic. You'll have to let go completely and give yourself some air. Breathe. Do other things. Being his friend isn't the be all and end all. Something to consider: why is it so important that he's your friend? Are you deflecting or holding onto something that's in effect holding you back from much more in life?