My crush (25F) suddenly went cold

Pikachu

On 7/8/2021 at 4:47 PM, Pikachu said:

She did know I wanted more, it’s the reason we stopped texting/dating 3 months ago. So when she suddenly came back last week, I assumed she had changed her mind. 

Anyways, haven’t heard from her since the night she spent over. Sucks, but I won’t initiate contact. She probably won’t either. Still hoping that she does.  

Why are you still hoping dear? That must be hurtful for you. Best thing is to let it go. It will hurt now but once you're over her, you'll be over her for good. Remember an old crush you might have had? How do u feel about them today? Probably nothing and the same will happen with her also. You'll meet someone new and this won't matter. Better if u can move on your own. Become self sufficient. Make a promise to yourself to not find yourself in this situation again no matter how much you like the person. Also, she couldn't have possibly changed her time, your interactions were still kept at minimum how would you get to know each other for something to develop? I am afraid you fell for the idea of her and potential and projected your own expectations to her rather than really liking the person. Good thing, will be easier to get over. If this is something that happens occasionally to you then perhaps you aren't made for hook ups and you might crave a connection first. If you manage to realize this, your dating life will simplify and you won't compromise that willingly just because you liked a girl so much. Find also lots of stuff to occupy your time. I remember when I broke up I went from spending time with my ex all the time and not studying to becoming a bright student and I ended up with a scholarship because of all these long nights of studying. Another time I was hurt by a guy, I devoted all my time to my job, became a professional, build my relationship with my clients and won a promotion. So, no harm to focus on yourself and your goals than girls and dating. You can still do that but prioritize yourself even I repeat if its the smartest funniest sexiest girl, you'll never regret it. But all this time you wasted overanalyzing this girl's behaviour you could have done something productive for you. So start today no more bull***ting please :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/8/2021 at 6:14 PM, Pikachu said:

It sucks that the same feeling is back where you realize she doesn’t want the same thing. I actually hate this feeling.

This is the hard part of dating, yes. 

We sometimes meet people we are really into, but unfortunately, it's just not mutual. There is no sense hanging on to hope with this woman, OP. I don't mean to be harsh, but she's not going to suddenly have feelings for you if she doesn't already. 

You would be wise to block her so you don't continue to ride the merry-go-round with her whenever she is bored and wants attention from a man. It will only hurt you.

Archived