Im a cis woman in a relationship with a transgender woman. She tried to have her sister and her boyfriend which is my brothers best friend have sex with us

Long story. We do trips on acid which are beautiful and sensual. Weve been together 6 years and its the best relationship ive ever had. She tries to work on things and have our relationship be healthy. She deals with body issues and so do I. Most of the time we are symbiotic. She asked last year if her sister could move in because she was having trouble. She moved in july of last year and was supposed to leave october then december and now its in limbo but they are looking for an apartment. I said yes because duh family first. SO we had tripped on acid quite a few times before this situation. All good and we hung out with her sister and her boyfriend. SO then comes this particular night. We are having intense sex and Im totally submersed into what were doing I feel great and loved and like we were having this deep level of connection. In the middle of sex at about the 2 or 3 hour mark she jumps out of bed and is like we have to share this im gonna go get them. Im like no and she is like I need to go get them. I immediatly go into my thoughts and head thinking she is a piece of you know what. I sit there quiet and back away while she is talking to me. She ends up telling me something like Ill never do that again I was just tripping really hard. She said she was disgusted and didnt want me to bring it up again. I have felt insane for the past 5 months give or take because I cant get this out of my head. It sucks Ive always gotten along with her sister.  Now when were all hanging out and my gf gets excited while taking to her or ignores what I say to be animated about what shes saying I start to shake in jealousy and sadness. Shes having body issues for like a month which Ive been trying to help, nothing she said its just whats happening and my opinion doesnt mean the same as someone elses because im with her all of the time. She was outside talking to her sister about it. And im shaking again. I feel like ***. Not to mention when we do have sex its like she is getting jealous of me right now because of her dysphoria and it makes me feel so disgusted by my body and unwanted. I do not know what to do. I dont know what to say I need help. I want to die. Ive tried to bring it up since then and she said you know that makes me feel disgusting and horrible but like dude I feel horrible. I cant get this out of my head and Im feeling like a narcassistic crazy girl to be jealous of my gfs sibling. Please help me. Please.

Disgusting,  I don’t care that you were tripping. 

how old are yo?

I am also thinking that you should cut the acid.  There are long-teen effects. Time to deal with what’s  going on in reality-  I did my share in high school and so I am very familiar.  

I brought it up after her talking about her body issues with her sister. She got really upset screaming that its not how she thinks anymore. That I am making her feel even worse at her lowest moment dealing with her body stuff and our lives. That she watches everything she does to be the perfect gf for me. That she cant even talk to her sister around me bc I keep throwing sometihing back in her face that shes not even doing. We fought over a gun. She said she wanted to kill herself and I hid it and laid on my stomach. She said this was 5 months ago and im still holding it in her face trying to make her feel bad. 

4 minutes ago, Hollyj said:

Disgusting,  I don’t care that you were tripping. 

how old are yo?

I am also thinking that you should cut the acid.  There are long-teen effects. Time to deal with what’s  going on in reality-  I did my share in high school and so I am very familiar.  

Im 28 and she is 29

Wow, a gun is involved? Threatening suicide? Drugs?

This woman needs professional help. And really, maybe you might consider counseling if you think this is what love looks like.

55 minutes ago, yondermileslimpey said:

I need help. I want to die. 

You need to get to a doctor for the suicidal thought. Call a hotline and speak to someone.

Your situation is horrendous. You need to ask your partner and sister to leave. They are making you upset.

Stop doing drugs.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, yondermileslimpey said:

Im 28 and she is 29

Aren’t you a bit old to be doing that kind of stuff (acid).  

What  does her body have to with having sex with her sister?  This is all bizarre! Your partner is unstable.

between all the drugs, guns, emotional   and  incest issues, your relationship is toxic. 

do you have jobs? 

Edited by Hollyj
2 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

You need to get to a doctor for the suicidal thoughts. Call a suicide hotline and speak to someone. They will help you get the help you need.

Your situation is horrendous. You need to ask your partner and sister to leave. They are making you upset.

Stop doing drugs.

It's your partner that's the center of these issues. Her instability, body image issues, her sister plus the sister's boyfriend. I think you are putting the lump of all the problems and getting upset with your partner's sister because she's the easiest person to make a scapegoat out of.

The problem is your partner. The relationship has to end, unfortunately. Do try talking with a doctor and get these people out of your life. Turn over a new leaf too and stay away from those drugs. 

• Like 2

We both have jobs, a house, 2 cars. Im not a crack head and I dont do acid all of the time. I grew up with drug addict parents taking care of my brother and Im not like that. Ive went to doctors for my depression and tried every one of the medications so my only option with them is etc. Im terrified of that. Thats why I do psychedelics every so often. Im done writing on this I wish I could delete it because its made me feel just as bad but now I dont feel crazy i guess. Its not a bad life but a bad day, my life is literally bad and I try to fight it and I just need to accept the fact that there is no peace for me. I was born unwanted and thats how Im going to live my life and die. I never want to write on one of these again. Everyone is born into different circumstances and it just so happens mine wasn't a disney channel show. Ive done what I could with what I had idk what to say other than that. 

Thank you for the advices. 

Your partner needs medical attention. You will not have peace when you're in a relationship with someone who is suicidal and who you have to wrestle a gun away from.

I hope she chooses to seek help from a medical professional. I hope you do as well, so you can work on finding the peace you crave.

• Like 1

Don't feel bad for rightfully feeling weirded out by your gf's bizarre request to have her own sister join in on the fun. This would leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth.

She has a lot of mental issues so I would recommend you try to find her therapy and if she says no, you have to take care of your own mental and emotional sanity. This might be the best relationship you've had but the way she treats you, I think your bar is really low. 

Nobody deserves to be screamed at when they are just trying to help. Your gf doesn't sound well and she needs professional help. You know this.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, cupskjeojelk said:

We both have jobs, a house, 2 cars. Im not a crack head and I dont do acid all of the time. I grew up with drug addict parents taking care of my brother and Im not like that. Ive went to doctors for my depression and tried every one of the medications so my only option with them is etc. Im terrified of that. Thats why I do psychedelics every so often. Im done writing on this I wish I could delete it because its made me feel just as bad but now I dont feel crazy i guess. Its not a bad life but a bad day, my life is literally bad and I try to fight it and I just need to accept the fact that there is no peace for me. I was born unwanted and thats how Im going to live my life and die. I never want to write on one of these again. Everyone is born into different circumstances and it just so happens mine wasn't a disney channel show. Ive done what I could with what I had idk what to say other than that. 

Thank you for the advices. 

Maybe you just needed to vent. I get it but do take a good look at your partner or the effects that having these people around have on you, your mental health. No one's life here has been a Disney channel show.. some of the things you've named are alarming and harmful to your health. Reach out to support groups and doctors if you need to. Don't stay isolated with your partner or her sister. Repeating the same things will just get you the same outcome. 

• Like 1

I don't think people are trying take you feel bad. Except maybe that some people made you feel bad that you do acid. I don't judge so I think as long as you're not actually addicted to drugs, it's not the end of the world that you do acid. I mean, everyone did it in the 50's and 60's lol I tried acid only once and I had the worst trip ever! I was absolutely terrified and paranoid and no amount of friends trying to soothe me or taking Valium helped. I was sitting in my lounge room at like 4 a.m. eating toast, when I put down the plate of toast and the plate was sliding along the table all on its own! It was some serious Amyteville Horror stuff right there lol Anyway, after that I decided to never take acid again, but to each their own. My ex used to take acid in crowded situations because he has really bad anxiety and fear of crowds and he said it really helped him. I know acid is being studied for the treatment of some mental health conditions.

I think everyone here is just trying to help you when they say that you and your girlfriend need to get some professional psychiatric help. If your girlfriend suffers from really bad body dysmorphia or an eating disorder or whatever the body issues are, that really needs to be addressed. It's really starting to affect your relationship and you shouldn't be taking this lightly.

I think you are right to feel disgusted that your girlfriend wanted to have sex with her sister. I don't really understand what acid had to do with wanting to commit incest. I've known people who do acid and to my knowledge they've never done or wanted to do anything sexual with family members. Also to feel safe in a relationship, people need to feel that their sexual boundaries and consent are respected. Even if it wasn't your girlfriend's sister, you have a right to say no to having sex with a certain person and that is YOUR choice. To be forced to participate in sexual acts with someone you don't want to is WRONG and sexually violating of you and your body. Not to mention as said sexual acts were also incestuous.

Can I also add, yes you are free to do acid and I have no judgement about that. But if the acid is part of the problem and it makes your girlfriend act weird and highly inappropriate, then doing acid might be a problem.

Edited by Tinydance
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, cupskjeojelk said:

Im done writing on this I wish I could delete it because its made me feel just as bad

Then perhaps this is the wake-up call you needed to see how terribly unhealthy this whole situation is. 

There's a reason folks here are reacting the way they are. 

12 hours ago, cupskjeojelk said:

it just so happens mine wasn't a disney channel show. 

But that doesn't mean you need to deliberately turn your life into the SyFy network.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Haha 1